11: Road

__

Chapter 11
__

Rhaenyra

I looked at daemon as i fixed his clothes. We must look nice for the lord of sunspear, it is his nameday and we were invited along with father. It is bad to say no, and it's good for the kids! They shouldn't be staying at the castle all their lives.

Daemon kissed my forehead and smiled at me before sitting down in the bed, just in time, the kids arrived.

Aegon went to his father and told him all the things he learned. They both spoke in high valyrian. Aegon has always been exposed to high valyrian ever since he was a baby even cassius. Their first words was kepa, the high valyrian for father.

I carried daenys while daemon stood up to carry azriel as he spoke to ero.

Cassius and aegon were always close to their father, both of them idolize him.

While daenys.. She was close to me.. I love her as much as i love them all.

I kissed daenys cheek and she chuckled. Her chuckle made me happy. She was wearing a little dress, a red little dress with black stripes.

She even wore a little red bow! She looked gorgeous.

I sat down beside daemon as he carried as he had azriel sat on his lap. "Father! Have you seen Deimos! He's big for me to ride!" aegon exclaimed.

"Deimos is still young and yes i have saw him at the pit. Deimos and you are far too young, once you reach seven namedays old then I'll teach you and cassius" Daemon told both cassius and aegon.

Deimos was aegon's Dragon, his dragon was very pretty, it was a mix of dark red and black..

"Your highness, the carriage is ready" Ser harrold informed us.

"Time to go!" I said as i told the wet nurses to follow us. I plan to only bring two wet nurses for both daenys and azriel.

We all followed ser harrold.. As we reached outside, father was in a seperate carriage while us were in the same.

We all entered carriage as daemon held azriel while i had daenys was in my arms.

It was going to be a long ride so we had a bigger carriage for the kids to take little naps in.

"Once you all are much bigger now we will ride on dragonback" Daemon says making the kids widen their eyes in excitement.

"Really!" Cassius excitedly responded.

The excitement on the kids eyes made me happy. It was always my dream.. I would always tell it daemon when i was only a young maiden that i wished to have a family and fly with them on dragonback as we explored essos.

It was a long journey to dorne, the kids were beyond tired but at least the rode was a little calm and wasn't that bouncy.

I have managed to fallen asleep in daemon's shoulders while i had cassius's head in my lap while aegon used his dad's lap as a little pillow.

I still had daenys sleeping peacefully in my arms as daemon had azriel's.. We were all beyond tired from all the fun bonding.

As i feel the carriage stop, i woke up and so did daemon. He looked at me as i took my head from his shoulder.

Right in time, ser harrold entered. Have we arrived?

I looked at daenys making sure she doesn't wake up as daemon looked at our boys who's peacefully sleeping.

"Your Highness, We have came into some problems.. Sorry for the inconvenience" Ser harrold says before closing our carriage door.

I do hope that this turbulence won't take a day to fix. Leon Martell's Nameday is tomorrow so it's better if we arrive today. I'm sure Alicent will be happy to see me.

It has beenp years since i saw alicent because she was betrothed to leon martell and they had such fabulous childrens. So sad that my companion will have to leave in sunspear away from me.

Daemon kissed my forehead before giving azriel to his wet nurse. Just in time, the boys have awoken.

Those three plan to buy something. "Be safe!" i informed him.

I felt a little kick and of course i groaned. I was happy. It has been a miracle that i haven't lose any babes and i do not want that to happen.

Of course to avoid it, my father has assigned guards, maesters, midwives in my chambers. It annoyed me. I am pregnant! Not dying.

Of course after aegon, i was pregnant again with cassius. Cassius felt more pain that daemon had gotten his trusted woodswitch, Lady Edith. She has been such a life saver for me. She makes me feel at ease whenevee I'm in labor.

I looked at daenys as she opened her eyes slowly. She looked at me with her lilac eyes. She looked just like me and i was happy.

It wasn't long til the boys and daemon came back. He told me that we will move soon.

It was going to be a exciting day, i haven't seen her ever since..

__