20: It Begins

__

Chapter 20
_

Daemon

It was now a weeks after my brother's nameday. Otto hightower was getting on my nerves.

"The pirates are well handled-" i cutted otto off gritting my teeth. "For now, of course. We need to find the root of all this and destroy it immediately, the longer, the worst"

"You might think that we want blood in our hands but we don't, prince daemon. You should know better" Did he really say that to me.

"I? If we keep sitting around and drinking wines, the sooner this rebellion will grow! If we find the root and destory it, you can finally rest and drink your wines, hightower" I say, my voice was louder. I was angry, how dare he say that I was the problem.

"Perhaps Otto is right, daemon.." Viserys says as he coughed loudly. "As he say, it is handled"

I stood up in anger. "Your Democracy will be the end of you, brother.. You are King, Act like one"

Otto stood up. "You do not talk to the king like that" He gritted his teeth. "I am talking to my brother.. Not the King" I left the chambers of the small council, as i walk through the gigantic corridors, i came contact with Aegon.

"What is wrong, my boy?" i say as i bent doen so we could be in the same height.

"I heard from the servants, they were gossiping about your affairs, father.. Is it true?" I inhaled before answering him.

"You shouldn't worry, I love your mother and our family. People are jealous of us because of our power, we need to be strong and fierce, aegon" I say as i stood up. He held my hand.

We went to the dragon pit where we saw caraxes. I helped him get on caraxes before i got on.

"I will show you the world that will once be yours, aegon"

"Naejot!" Forward i commanded caraxes as he flew to the sky, i heard aegon's little chuckles as we flew around blackwater Bay.

"Aegon.. This is the the world that shall be yours. You bare the conqueror's name. Remember, Dreams didn't make us kings.. Dragons did" Aegon looked at me tilting his head as the wind blew.

"Father, do you think I'll be a great king?" He looked at me as his silver hair was blown by the wind. "You will be the greatest king known to westeros.. Do not let anyone take you for granted" I say as we flew around blackwater bay before going back to maegor's holdfast.

I ruffled his hair as he chuckled before fixing it. We came in contact with rhaenyra who was happy to see us.

"Muna!" Aegon shouted as he went to rhaenyra. "My two Kings bonding, how lovely!" Rhaenyra smiled widely as she walked towards me and kissed me.

The servant came and took aegon for his swordsman ship which he still learns.

We went to our chambers and i heard her soft voice.

"I heard what had happen.." She says softly as she clung to my arm. "He still doesn't trust me. All these years! And he still believes that i cast him aside but i did no such thing but to support him and protect him from his own democracy!" I shouted as rhaenyra made the servants leave.

I wasn't jealous, i was deranged to see he had a lack of faith in me! His own blood. The only family who stayed here with him.

"I'm sure father has his reasons, my king" she says looking at me as she held my hand to calm me down.

"He doesn't, rhaenyra. He should be thankful we stayed.. I could've moved our family to dragonstone! But i didn't!, we are the only family he has around! Rhaenys isn't here! Nor Alys!" I shouted angrily, gritting my teeth.

Rhaenyra sighs as she embraced me. The comfort of someone here is great.

"You should not act like this in front of the kids.. Calm down" She smiled as she grabbed me some wine as i sat down in the chair near the fireplace.

She handed me the goblet filled with wine and i accepted it as i drank the wine.

__