♧♧ KIM SEOKJIN ♧♧

1826 words

1826 words

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Lee Yn, unbelievably beautiful and feminine with every inch. A perfect woman.

Despite her femininity, there was one place where she thought and acted like a man; that was in the bedroom, kitchen, in the living room or any place in which it was humanly possible to have sex.

At her parent's 25th anniversary party, she ran into the son, of one of her parents friends. His name was Kim Seokjin and he was as crazy about sex as she was.

The minute she saw him she wanted him.

Thankfully, the feelings between them were mutual and they left the party early just so they could get back to her place and spend the night with each other.

Jin was without a doubt the best sex she could have ever had and within a few months she realized he was the right man. Her friends told her that she was crazy because being in love with someone's skill in bed wasn't really love.

Yn couldn't agree more but, she and Jin had something brilliant, something that could only be expressed through sex. There was rarely ever a time when they couldn't make time for each other, which is what made their marriage so successful.

However, they both had jobs and every now and then, they had to put off the urge for the other things in their life. Yn was okay with that, but she was not okay with the fact that her husband had to be business trip a more often. Because that was his work, hectic.

Weeks without his touch, without his sweet lust filled words and without his massive, beautiful cock inside her.

She had masturbated several times, but it had done little to help. She needed to do something else to sate her lust.

***

Soon she had an epiphany, she and Jin had been married for one year and been living together. All she needed to do was use his presence in their home to make her self believe that he was there. She started scouring the house looking for anything that would bring her closer to her husband.

The first thing she could think of was his clothes, so Yn stripped naked and opened their closet. She knew Jin's scent. She took one of his shirts off the hanger and put it on.

Yn started rubbing her breasts over the shirt, closing her eyes so that she could imagine that it was him doing it. She remembered clearly how he would do it to her. Jin would have been kissing her neck right now and cupping her breasts gently, then firmly and then he would put his finger in her mouth and tell her to suck on it.

Yn put her own finger in her mouth and coated it with saliva, imagining her husband's own long, thick fingers. Then she reached under her top and started rubbing her already erect nipples with her wet finger. She let out a soft moan and pictured Jin's smile.