♧♧ Kim Namjoon ♧♧

3206 words

◇◇◇◇◇

The light music playing was now fading, the chaos of the snobbish crowd from the party seemed to turn into subtle whispers to Yn.

She didn't even get the time to realize why all of a sudden her well-known CEO boyfriend was dragging her out of the lively party which she was enjoying a couple minutes ago.

Well Do-Yun, her boyfriend. His short tempered behavior was not new to her but that innocent girl had no idea that tonight her life was going to take a 360° turn.

The moment they stepped out of the venue, Do-Yun pulled Yn infront of him. Anger was fuming through his veins as his eyes darkened and jaw clenched.

Yn was scared and didn't even possess an ounce of courage to ask him why was he so annoyed with her.

He clutched her wrist tight and growled, "I bought you to this grand party as my date and you dared to get friendly to those rich young men."

Yn's eyes went wide because her intentions were nothing close to what Do-Yun made himself believe.

"Are you tired of me" he yelled out again and the silence of the darkness got flooded with fear.

"I was... just making... myself comfortable..." she muttered, her words were nothing but scared utters.

"You're getting me wro...." but before she could continue further, she was smacked on her cheek. Do-Yun did that with such a force which made her fall on the ground.

"You filthy bitch" he warned.

"I are mine and only mine" he continued.

Yn was shifted by the slap, a stream on blood lined from the corner of her lips.

"You are misunderstanding it Yun, i won't ever do anything like this..." Yn cried, trying to push herself up.

Shifting her weight over her arms, Yn tried to get up when Do-Yun fisted her by her hair strands.

"Misunderstanding huh??" he chuckled and twisted his fist pulling her hair harshly.

"Ahhh Yun... please leave me... i am sorry...." she begged but was he going to stop.

"That's how i feel when i see you with someone else" saying so, he started laughing. His laugh slowly turning evil and creepy.