♧♧ Jung Hoseok ♧♧

2443 words

◇◇◇◇

Betrayal was something Yn had just experienced, when she caught her boyfriend, whom she had been dating since four years with someone else.

He was cheating on Yn since long. But after this unexpected heart break Yn didn't react the way she had to.

Rather then crying and wasting herself she went down to the super market and grabbed onto all the essentials needed for a good hot water bath.

Yes..Yn's all problems had one solution, 'A HOT BATH'

She was an extremely pragmatic woman, since a really young age. After loosing her parents when she was ten and spending the rest of her childhood at the orphanage.

Soon after turning 18, Yn started living in hostels. Earning and Learning; she was a brave and confident soul to do this hand in hand.

Years of hardwork and perseverence got her a real good job and she finally shifted into a new apartment.

Well she didn't own it but had rented it with a Guy. Lets keep that guy for later introduction, for now just know that Yn hates him like anything.

Reaching home Yn just dropped her things on the way to her room and soon wrapped herself in the bath gown.

Lighting up the bathroom with a bunch of scented candles to make the whole vibe. The aroma of the candles filled every inch of the bath.

Yn started preparing the bath tub with warm water and dropped the bath booms to create bubbles.

Starting with the skin care and pampering herself. She was not in her right mind. Pouring a glass of wine she sat near the platform of the bath and sipped onto the bitter liquid which soon squeeshed down her throat.

Yn wasn't the one to get intoxicated that soon but the flashes of her boyfriend wrapped around another woman started clouding her mind and her heart felt heavy.

The pain and hurt finally made its way through her eyes.Yn sat there leaning onto the tub, continuing with her drink, pouring glass after glass.

She was completely lost that didn't even realize that the bath was overflooding with the water and the room covered with steam.

Closing her eyes she rested her head on the edge of the tub, yet not gving a shit about what actually was happening around her.

"Fuck!!! Yn.. are you out of your mind..." her so called enemy room mate entered the bath.

"What the hell"

"Are you seriously out of your mind"

"God the tub is over flowing... you are literally unbelievable" he just went on, as he turned off the tap and pushed the closed windows open.