♧♧ Min Yoongi ♧♧

2260 words

◇◇◇◇
Do keep some Hobi
Water along before diving
In...
◇◇◇◇

Yn had been very stressed by the work load after promotion, but all she believed was 'Every great thing comes with a price'. It had become her life mantra by know.

She was not always like this, everything changed after her breakup. She had been in a lot of relationships, but this one was a little hard to move on with.

Yet Yn did really good. Only thing that tensed her friends was, she didn't take care of her physical health. Which was one of her biggest drawback.

Her friends many a times suggested her to atleast go to a massage centre but Yn never gave it a shot.

You know what i think.. she might give this massage parlour a shot, really very soon.

"My back ache is just getting worst" she whined in pain while stretching herself on couch.

"Why don't you go to the parlour, its just down street"

"I bet you will love it" her friend Lily spoke and walked over the Yn and placed a hot water bag in her hand.

Placing the bag behind, Yn arched and leaned onto it. Thinking to finally do what her friends have been asking her to do.

"Fine i will" she nagged and rested her head on the cushion.

"Well if they ask for preference, go for a male one" Lily yelled in excitement.

"Why so?"

"I think a masculine would have a great pressure then that of the females" her friend replied and Yn finally made up her mind to visit the massage parlour.

***

"Silent Serenity Massage Parlor" she sighed as she read the name of the centre. And walked into the parlour, from a long hallway to the reception.

The moment she entered her eyes were blinded by the red interior and walls decorated with dim lights. It felt like some Emo teenagers room.

"Hello young lady, how could i help you?" A woman, who seemed to be in her mid thirties walked out a cubical covered in curtains.

"Umm i need a good body massage" Yn replied.

The lady got to the counter, "Your name?" she asked.