♧♧ Park Jimin ♧♧

3434 words

◇◇◇◇◇

"Yn..."

"Jimin..."

◇○◇○◇

Loosing people and finding them again. The second time around, things just make more sense. Honestly, timing has a lot to do with everything. Sometimes you aren't ready for each other.

◇○◇○◇

The moment destiny gets you back to a segment. Like the two lone ends on a line, standing opposite to eachother.

Today, seemed to be special and a day which brought back a very coincidental reunion of two lost souls.

Ohh I might be sounding too dramatic, but our couple and their story is.

Yn and Jimin, crossed path once again after a long trail of seven years. Yes, they were dating in the past as a cute little high school couple.

And mind me when i say that, they both were super charmastic together. One of the popular tie ups in the whole school. 'BUT' good things don't last long.

They had a consentual break-up, as both had different ways ahead. They never thought of meeting eachother again, coze Jimin was leaving abroad for his further studies. Wherein Yn got her really important selection in one of the finest fashion schools in Seoul.

Back then they were 19-20 and vice versa, now had turned 26-27. Damn i forgot to fill you guys with who they actually were.

Starting with Yn.. tall as 5'5, a perfect slim figure and an insanely dashing personality. She grew up to be one of the top models from the fashion week and also owned here own cosmetic line. My girl was a rich, bitch. Good to the good ones and demon to the assholes.

She was one of the finest combination of a bossy angel. Earning bucks, travelling the world, building her brand, influencing youngster's, attending vip parties, celebrity life and loving just herself. This was Yn, a women living the dream of every teenage girl.

Phew...

Now coming to Jimin, oops... i mean THE PARK JIMIN. His name sounds familiar, you guys might know him.

The brand ambassador of Dior, along with that he was a super amazing singer and dancer. Belonging to a famous boy band.