part 2 - first day

„Matthew come down already!" my mom yelled.

 I opened my eyes and slowly sat down. When I saw my bag for school I remembered that today is the first day. I don't even know what I am gonna wear.

 Maybe just some shirt and jeans, isn't that basic?

 „Matthew i said come down right now!'' I heard her. 

I got up finally and went down the stairs. My brother was already sitting there stuffing with waffles. 

„Hmf i need to go!" he said with his mouth full.

 My mom just murmured something to herself, and handed me the syrup. Andrew just picked his bag, said bye, and stormed out of the house.

 When I finished eating, I went to change into some outfit, picked up my bag and checked myself in the mirror. Don't get me wrong, I am not this type of guy, it's just that my hair is getting too long, and it's always so messy. 

Anyway, after that I said bye to mom, picked my bike and went to school.

When I arrived many people were still sitting around the school talking and few boys were throwing rugby balls at each other. 

I got off my bike and went up the stairs to the front door. I made my way through the crowd inside. 

But then I bumped into some woman with a bun, glasses and green dress that was standing in front of me.

 „You must be Matthew Baker am I right?" she said strictly. 

„Um yes ma'am that's me." I laughed awkwardly. 

She looked me up and down and then just told me to follow her, so I did. She led me to her office, and told me to take a seat. 

„So mister Baker, I just wanted to tell you your school schedule. Shortly after you put your things in your locker, one of my students will show you around."

 Then she told me where to go and what to do. When I got to my locker and opened it, some boy shut the door.

 „Baker heard I need to show you around." he said. 

I just looked at him with shook. He was really tall, with dark hair, green eyes and a nice smile. 

„Baker you there?" he said and laughed a little bit.

„Umm, uh yeah yeah sorry." I didn't know what to do.

 He was just so handsome. But he seemed straight. Why do I always fall for these types of guys?

 „Okay come on then!" he walked away.