part 7

QUICK NOTICE

i just wanted to thank you all for 400 reads and 60votes i really appreciate it

sending kisses 

also this part is the same as the part 6 just in nates pov cuz yall wanna know how he feels dont ya. anywayy this is more of a story one so js yall know. mwah mwah

[Nates pov]

I saw the girl coming over to Matt, she asked him out. Wow he said yes. Well, guess I should just go.

 I just practically ran away from there. I got out and just leaned on the closest wall. I thought he was gay. Maybe he's bi or maybe he was kidding the whole time. 

Yeah, he was probably just making fun of me. 

Aghh i feel so stupid right now! How could I ever fall for that? I don't want to be made fun of. 

I heard him open the door and look for me. He wanted to search for me in the arcades so I just told him, 

"So you got yourself a girl?" He looked surprised to see me. 

"What? No, she asked me so I said yes. Is that a problem? Also, I was looking for you!" 

I felt bad. I could tell he was angry. 

"Oh well I figured, it would be better for me to get lost."

 I felt my throat closing up saying that. 

"Nate, why would you think that?"

 Haha well, I could tell. I thought to myself. 

"I know you wanted me to." I said.

 "No, I didn't wanted you to. Goddess Nate, I just want to hang out with you, okay? What do you not understand?"

 Does he really? Isn't this just his cruel plan? Yeah. 

"I thought you were into guys." I said and I immediately regret that. 

"Wha- why- why are you- what does that have to do with her?" 

Matt said and I could tell he didn't mean it, he doesn't actually like guys. And I'm just an idiot. 

"Nothing, good luck with her, you will make a nice couple..." 

I told him, but I didn't look him in the eyes because I knew that I was about to cry. And I don't want him to think that I'm weak. 

"You know what never mind, this was a bad idea." he said. 

"What was?"