part 3

„Matthew wake up!" my mom yelled from the kitchen.

 I got up, and still half asleep almost falling down the stair. I sat to the kitchen table. Andrew came few minutes after. 

„Want a ride to school?" he asked me.

 „Me?" 

„No idiot, the elephant behind you." he said sarcastically. 

„Don't call your brother an idiot Andrew!" my mom admonished him.

 „Alright, alright sorry. So do you?" 

„Mhm yeah sure." i said white eating some cereal. 

„Okay, then eat it and come." 

So i did and in a second we were sitting in the car. 

„Want some music?" he offered. 

„Sure." Then he connected his phone, Arctic Monkeys started playing.

 „Do you know this song?" 

and he switched to "Do I Wanna know?" put the volume up and started vibing to it. Then we both started singing. It was great, i don't remember the last time we had a good time with my brother like that. 

He dropped me in front of the school and wanted to head down the road but i asked him if he's not going to school. 

„I am actually picking up one girl uh-" 

„Damn Andrew! Its only second day!"

 „I know i know" he laughed. 

„Well bye, make sure to treat her nice!" 

„I always do" he smiled and drove away. 

I wanted to almost invisibly get to the main hall and to my locker, but when I was walking on the stairs outside the school, the same group of boys stood in my way. 

„Oh do Mattie needs his big brother to drive him to school?" one boy said and others laughed.

 But not Nathan. He came closer towering over me. 

„I bet Mattie needed to beg his brother to let him go with him." and he smirked as he said it. 

„Oh yeah? I beg no one." i look at him up. 

„We will see about that." he said, still smiling.

 But after that he walked past me hitting be with his shoulder. Other boys just laughed. I didn't do anything, just went to my locker.