part 4

"Oh, you're home later." my mom said when i walked in the kitchen.

 "How was school?" She was sitting at the dining table, reading news or something like that.

 "It was fine the math teacher told me to tutor one boy who's not doing as well as me." I told her. 

"He's uhm, nice" Well i mean, it's not really true, but i don't want my mom to think that someone is bullying me again.

 "Oh that's great Matt, that means you're one of the best students in math!" she said with a smile. 

"Haha, well yeah, i guess, I just need to go to his house today." 

"Okay, just make sure you have everything ready for tomorrow". I nodded and went upstairs.

 What do I do, what do I do? I need to be at his house in like 2 hours. I don't even know how to teach someone. I don't even know him. What if he is just gonna beat me up? No, he wouldn't do that. Or would he?

I finished all my homework and studied for my history test. It was getting close to 7 pm so I put some things in my bag and went downstairs. Told bye to my mom and got on my bike. 

The street he lived in wasn't even far away. It was actually just a few blocks away. Nathan told me it's somewhere here. There it is!

His house was white with  wooden door and window frames. To the door led a rock particle. It was a house with two floors, like mine.

 I leaned my bike against the fence. Should I just wait there or should I ring the bell? After a minute I decided to just ring the bell.

Haha, here we are. Uhm, do i just. U-uh ring? Okay well nothing to loose i guess.

 Then the door opened and he was standing there. 

He looked.. cute. His hair was all messy and he had just sweatpants and white tee on. 

"Oh yeah.. you." He acted like he wasn't expecting me. 

"Well if you didnt expect me I can just go, we can figure it out some other time." I smiled and turned back.

 "No no! Uhm just come in." 

His house was normal, we went upstairs and to his room. His room was so different from mine. He had posters, and I saw an electric guitar in the corner. His bed was next to the wall and it was also messy but in some way comfortable.