part 5

When Nathan's mom left, he asked me if I wanted to shower first. 

"Alright, i'll be quick" I stormed out of the room, trying to find the bathroom. 

But I was just being dramatic, it was right next to his room. I turned on the shower. I could figure out what was happening in my head.

 The way he looked at me, at dinner, and then when he smiled at me when we were doing the math. Aghh, what do I do?

I can't just sleep with him in one bed? I mean my head would be a chaos. Just imagining  him laying next to me makes my stomach fill will butterflies.

After a few minutes I was done showering. I saw he left some clothes. A shirt and a pj pants. 

I then came back to the room, but he was getting off his shirt. I'm not sure If I saw it right, but I think he might have some bruises.

 But the moment he turned around and saw me, he put his shirt right back on and almost sprinted to the bathroom.

 What was that, maybe he's doing some sport. Matt don't be stupid you know it's not from any sport. 

I wanted to ask him about it when he came from the showered but I changed my mind. 

 I was sitting at the bed when he came from the shower. And oh my, you would believe it, he had his hair all soaked and looked so hot. I couldn't help but stare. 

"What are you staring at, idiot?" he smirked, still drying his hair with a towel. 

"N-nothing, nothing, just where will I sleep?"

 "In the bed dumbass, where else do you sleep?" he put the towel on his chair and went to the bed. 

"Oh, then where will you sleep?" 

He took a moment to look at me while fixing the bed sheets. 

"Do you really think I would lend you my bed just like that and sleep on the floor?" he stood up towering over me. 

"N-no?"

 "Yeah no, now get in the damn bed idiot."

 He laid on the side next to the wall. My heart was beating so fast.

 He put his hands behind his head. And everything went silent. I turned around and took most of the blanket.

 "Are you kidding me?" 

"Huh?" I acted that i don't know what he was talking about. Because I wanted him to notice me.

"Taking my blanket? That's too much!"

 He also turned around trying to take the blanket. But I didn't let go of it. We kind of started fighting, but as a joke.  It was fun, we were laughing and he even touched my hand for a moment.