1

Jungkook heading down the escalator.. his team just came from New York , for a business trip.. when his eyes suddenly bore at the man at the other side of the escalator, that is going up..

The strange thing was the man's eyes was already sticking at him..
Jungkook pushed himself to turn away, but he can't, his stare was like a magnet that's forcing him to stare back..

His eyes was intense-
So intensely staring at him..

Jungkook gulps down.. he doesn't know why his heart beats seems like a drum rolling in a dramatic thriller movie.. he kept a straight face though he's been bothered by the guy's handsomeness.. he seems like a Prince Charming in those fairy tales her sister used to read when they were younger..

They didn't blink.

Until the space come nearer.. and his gaze fell on those plump lips.. for a moment he already imagined that lips wrapping around his-

Shit! What are you thinking Jk!?..

Then the blonde tall guy came to him whispering something after listening to him the  Mr.plump lips guy turned ,smiled and winked at him .. the way he smirk while shaking his head was too sexy!

Yeah ! That sexy smirk!
And that wide shoulders -
And the perfect body proportions of his back -

Jungkook had to gulp..

And him imagining carressing that shoulders and back made him blush as he has to look away,  thinning his lips and that cute dimples showing ..

But his eyes defeating him for keeping a gaze on the man..

Fuck his dark tantalizing eyes! And that falling bangs of his dark black shiny hair..

Again the tall blonde guy whispered something ..
Then the Mr.Plump lip guy turn at him saying something in serious mode ..

Are they talking about me?..

Until they both stepped off the escalator .. something forced him to stop and turn his head at  the man..

Why is it like this? ..
Did I met him somewhere..
Those plum lips..

There was a blurd memory of a man and a guy in a dark room , who seems like having or making love..

Ahhh! No! Please stop!

" Kook? Anything wrong?"

His secretary approached him when he suddenly grabs his head..
He still having that kind of hallucinations..

"No.. I'm fine Chim. Please don't worry"

Park Jimin , Jungkook's personal assistant, the handsome and sweet guy who never leaves his side since their childhood at Busan.

"He's fine.. you are the only problem here Park! So get lost!"

Jungkook's financial assistant and his college best friend came fast to them giving him a teasing look-

"Why don't you just tell that to yourself  Kim!"

"Fuck you!"

Tae said with that dirty hand on Jimin..

"Well , you need that! Go find some bitch on your way home! Good luck
You devil bear!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away, leaving his two friends whose always jealouse of each other ..

"Hey Kook! Wait ! I'm going with you"
Chim run after him followed by Tae

"What? What do you mean going with him? Dhude I said get lost , can't you see your giving him headache's, shoo! Call your boyfriend ,and ride on him-
Like you always do"

Tae taps his hands away from Jungkook..

Jimin's eyes started to furrow-
He's so done with this FA's shit..

"What's your problem man?"

"I said .. You. Are. The. Only. Problem.
Here!"

With that Jimin gives him one hard punch on the face that stunned Jungkook ..

Tae just dropped his face on the floor.

"Now the problem is on your face Mr. Devil Bear! Go find someone to fuck!"

Then Jimin walks out
While Tae rubbing the blood dripping on his bruised lips..

"Hey what's up bro??"
Jk can't suppressed that teasing smile
While offering a hand on his best friend.. Tae grabbed his hand and stand up wiping those dust on the back of his pants..

"Well-
That was hot! He's anger issues! Aww!"

"You deserved a second blow bro! I can give it anytime "

Kook said.. shoving his hand on his pants and staring at bow swollen lip of his best friend..

"Whoah! Whoah! Shut up bro! It's your fault! You've been spoiling him! Who cares if he's your childhood friend? I'm still your best friend!"

"Shut up ! Come'on Jinnie is waiting for me at home- I've been missing my baby "

"Don't worry! Jinnie's fine .. let's have a drink first! It's on me, tonight Kook"

Jungkook walks inside the elevator going to the basement where the car parks ..

"No thanks bro-
Not this time! I miss my Jinnie ! That 3days seems like a year for us!"

Tae drops his back at the wall of the elevator feeling defeated-

"What a night-
I hate to think that Chimney was right-
Am gonna find someone to fuck tonight!"

And when the elevator opened, only to reveal that beautiful and stunning woman ..

"Oh man! I forgot something.. I need to go back Kook! Take care!"

Jungkook just throw him an unbelievable look while shaking his head.  ..

"Hi! After you Miss Beautiful "

Tae gave her a space to get inside.. before signaling Jk to go away..

Jungkook almost know that smug look on Tae.. he'll be having a steamy night for sure..

"Bro ! Don't forget the "C" thing"

Tae laughed at that..
That "C" thing Kook was talking about is using a condom!

"I won't! Bye!"
The elevator door closed after they gave their waves..

The moment he entered his black newest Mercedes Benz model..
He saw the blonde guy again ..

Opening a black Ferrari car.. that seems to be very familiar to him-

And in his visions.. he's seeing a petit guy dragging inside that car with some men..

Then his head aches again!
He's always like that, everytime he's visualizing or remembering something -
Or someone.