14

"...Because the one who did it, was always with you-
All along! "

Jungkook stayed up all night.. thinking of those words Jin told him..
"Was always with me.. all along?..
Could it be-"

No!

If that was the person he was thinking.. then everything might go wrong.. that person stays beside him since day 1.. he never left his side. Could it be...

His phone rings.. Jungkook felt terrible the moment he seen the caller ID

Jimin!
The one who never left his side all through out that 6years.. the phone keeps on ringing.

"C-Chim ? W-why ?"

The voice on the other line seems relieved..
"Oh my God Jk!where have you been ? I've been calling you all-day!"

For the first time Jungkook was confused of his assistant whose also his childhood friend back in Busan..

"W-why?.."
"Why??? What's kind of question was that ? Ofcourse I'm worried! I called you in the morning but your phone was turned off already.. it's not like you, right? You never turned of your phone!"

Jimin knows him well.. he always checked on him .. whose with him.. where he is.. Jimin should know!

"C-Chim..I'm okay.. I'm home. Don't worry"
If that was you.. Chim how could you do that to me?  .. whose with you .. Is it Yoongi Hyung?-

" Ok, I just wanted to be sure you're fine. "
" I am"
"Then , I should say goodnight now.. bye"
"Bye" Jungkook click the end call

"I already told you.. I never leave.. all this time.. "
But what if.. what if he was right? That Seokjin was the one behind it ?
Jimin doesn't have any intentions on hurting  him..

Is it just another trick..
And why the fuck would he want to marry him all if a sudden? When he said all this time he were there, watching him?

Isn't it some kind of obsession?
Was the Professor he known back then used to be obsessed with him .. was it possible?

Out of confusions, Jungkook take his phone and dialed Doctor Jung Hoseok..

***

"How did you feel now?"
"I don't know .. I felt afraid"
Jungkook thrown his head back.. he was laying at his bed.. Hoseok has to inject an antidepressant on him..
" my head hurts so bad "
"Why?"
"Everything was going back"
He said in whisper.  Eyes deep closed. Hoseok staring at him, the Doctor fixed his eye glasses..

"There's something that you aren't telling me.. and that's what's been bothering you"

Never trust anyone.. again ...

"You've been there from the start.. you should know"
He said..

"Ofcourse Jungkook, I'm always there for you that's why you should tell me .. if something is bothering you"

That made Jungkook open his eyes and stare at the Doctor, he's wearing that sunshine Smile again

The fact that it could be anyone beside or behind him. He just couldn't understand why Jin was somehow making him puzzled, he could've just tell him the name of that person, he may not believe him or just believe without any proofs -

Yeah! Could it be? Jin knows he wouldn't believe him, if that person is really close to him Ofcourse he won't believe him..

"Do you think the person who wants to hurt me... Might be the closest person to me? Could it be .. his around me through these years?"

He looked at the Doctor, but the other was fall in daze..

"Someone around you.. someone close to you.. maybe the reason why this case wasn't solving.. and you don't know whose that person is.. or those people are.."

Jungkook just watched him fall into trance..

"It could be you-"
He saw how the Doctor slowly turns at him, Jungkook met his eyes..

"Or Jimin.. or Liza.. "
He said turning away, Hoseok stared straight in his eyes without fear..

"It could be anyone Jungkook"
Again he laid his head on the back board and closed his eyes..

"It's not yet over right? He want me.. wanted  to hurt me.. wanted to kill me.. wanting me for what? What did I do to that person?"

His tears falling down slowly.. Hoseok wipes it with his hand.. before holding his hand gently and softly squeezing it..

"You are a good person Jungkook, Don't be afraid we are here for you.. me.. your parents.. your .. fiancee"

Jungkook open his eyes.. he looked straight to the ceiling.. the word fiancee echoed in his mind..

Does Jin really cared for him? Or he was just there for Jinie? The man just want his daughter.