13

Jungkook wipes the milk around his mouth with his tongue, teasingly.. they're actually  having a staring game..

Seokjin draw a line of sarcastic smile on his face while watching the younger..

"Your milk taste so delicious Seokjin"

"Oh.. really? So I guess you want more? Why don't you get it yourself, baby ?" He said uncrossing his legs and spreading it widely, showcasing the bulge on it whose standing really proud under that cotton shorts he's wearing while almost half of his legs showing up..

Jungkook gulps, eyes slowly went down to his crotch, bitting his lips..

" I don't like waiting Kookie "
Jin said, the younger could see how the bulge on it slowly standing.

Jungkook dart him a glare..
"We can play and do that .. I do what you want.. if you answer my questions.."
The younger slowly stands up, disregarding his coat, he threw it to the elder.
Seokjin catches  and smelled his coat..

"Question and answer .. with a twist.. I like it . Go ahead baby "

Jungkook bent down Infront of him, hand caging the older.. he swayed his hips seductively .. Seokjin clicked the insides of his cheeks..
"You look hot when you do that Jin.." Jungkook's voice low and breathy..

" how have you been like this Kookie?.."
His breathy tone , Jungkook almost loosing his mind .. he remembered that voice.. but he had to focus..

" #1 rule.. you can only answer my questions. You are not allowed to ask.. get it honey?" He licked Seokjin's cheeks like a cat.. the older hissed, then the younger suddenly sat on his lap, wiggling his butt above his stiffness.

"Almost seven years ago.. I was kidnapped -
Are you one of them? My abductors?"

Seokjin stared straight at him
"No"
Jungkook meet his eyes, Seokjin didn't blink, Jungkook tried to find out if he's lying at him , But the older's gaze was so stable and confident.
After a while Jungkook gave In..

" okay.. I do what you want "

Seokjin again smiled sarcastically before pulling him closed..

" Kiss me.. don't stop until I told you"
"You're really addicted to-"

Seokjin pulled him again on the waist, now even harder, it made his cock twitched, it made him moan..
"Now listen to my rule.. you are not allowed to speak when it's my turn.. clear?"
His authority fucks! Jungkook nods.
" get going"
Jungkook open his mouth and start giving him a sensual kiss.. sloppy and loud.. the sound it makes was insane, It made the older groan in ecstasy
"Mmmmp Kookie.." that breathy horse tone he always used, Jungkook was crazy about it. It excites him, he tugged the older's hair even more "fuck baby!!!" Jungkook heard .. gosh he love how the younger reacts on him.. his hand starts to travel inside the younger shirt.. pinching his nips.. "aaahhh!" Jungkook can't help to make the sound "oh my god hyung!" He throws his head unconsciously, forgetting the rules

" Did I told you to stop?" Seokjin asked him , hands still moving around his nips " fuck I'm sorry!" Jungkook captured his lips again with more intense, drinking Seokjin's saliva..
Jungkook really enjoyed ramaging his mouth-

"Next question"
Jungkook stops a bit without pulling out , his lips still brushing on the older's..
"Okay.. mmmmp" he said while still kissing him..

"Am I raped?"
He kissed Jin slowly.. letting him speak..

"No!"
Seokjin said , he stared at the younger, watching and waiting for his reaction but Jungkook just closed his eyes continuing what he's doing.. "go on hyung, it's your turn"
"Take this off " he tugged the younger's pants"leave the briefs"..
Jungkook pulled back and stand, Seokjin stared at him.. his swelling lips and the reddening around his mouth.. his messy hair and his loosen tie and shirt..
"You never changed .. baby "
Seokjin said, his eyes lovingly, full of admiration..
Jungkook leave the briefs like what he said sitting down on his laps again..

"Next question "
the older's hand skillfully massage on his butt..

"Why did you leave?"
Again Seokjin stared at him..

"I already told you.. I never leave.. all this time.. I'm watching you.. you and our Jinnie"

Jungkook meet his gaze but didn't say anything.. his hand slowly carressing his Hyung's face.. so soft and smooth..
"What am I gonna do next?"
Seokjin smirked, his eyes smiled..
"Now take this shirt off-
Leave the tie"
Again the younger do what he's been told.
Disregarding his shirt, he sat on his lap again..Seokjin pulls him on the tie..
"Next question "

Seokjin moved his head down, he tugged  the younger's nips with his teeth before sucking it..

"Tell me .. who killed them?.."

Seokjin stopped what he's doing, but he did not looked up ..

"You are not ready to know the truth Kookie.."
Seokjin leaned on the back rest again .. eyes darting the younger..

" I want to know! Was it you?"

"No"

Jungkook slowly stands up.. but his gaze remained at the man sitting down..

"You're lying"
"I never lied to you Kookie"

Jungkook shakes his head
"I don't believe you! You killed them! It's you! Because you're one of them, right? Are you the boss? The Master mind?"

Jungkook starts to tremble.. Seokjin stayed calm and watched him..
" I will never do that to you, Jungkook"

Jungkook keep shaking his head , he picked his disregarded shirt and pants then wearing it again..

"I know it's you.. I remember now-
it's you.. you don't want me to tell them because it was you ... and I remembered this place , this is where you hide me! This is where you hide everything! -
You raped me!"

That's when Seokjin's gaze turned dark..
Jungkook cried while meeting his eyes.
Seokjin knows what the younger had been through, now just by looking at Seokjin knows the younger wouldn't believe him anymore.. whatever he said.. it will be worthless now..

"I'll make sure you'll go in jail!"

Jungkook was already blinded by the pain caused by the trauma he experienced 6 years ago..

" if that's what you want to believe, if that's what can make you happy, then do it! Call the police . I won't go anywhere, I'll wait for them. "

Jungkook starts to walked  out of the house but before he opens the door to get out he heard Seokjin saying..

"Take care of yourself Jungkook-
Never trust anyone.. again . Because the one who did it, was always with you-
All along!"