Fuck mom and dad

A/N - Non-toxic brotherly relationship with Sirius and Regulus.

It was chrismas break, and Regulus and Sirius were in Sirius' room.

Somehow, bellatrixs found out about Regulus being with James and Sirius being with Remus and told their parents.

"Open that's damn door." Walpurga yelled outside the door.

"Sirius, should we go out?" Regulus asked, standing behind Sirius.

"No, Reggie, she can get screwed. We are going to leave right now." Sirius says, Turing to the window in his room.

"What do you mean we are going to leave how will we leave?"

Then James Potter comes into view on  ... a broom?

"Hey darling, it's your knight in shining armor coming to get you." James says, giving Regulus a smirk

"wanker" Regulus whispers going on to the back of James' broom.

"Hey, what about me?" Sirius says hands on his hips.

"Love, chill." I heat Remus say, coming over to my window.

"My prince." Sirius says, going on to the back of Remus' broom.

Soon, we get to the cozy little cottage of the potter house. When we get inside Mrs. Potter is waiting for us.

"I'm so glad you boys got back safely." She says, coming over and giving us one big hug.

"Remus dear, you are so tall, I won't be able to hug all you at the same time." Mrs. Potter says. "Ok, dears, you can ask Remus and James where your rooms are."

"Ok, thank you, mom." James says, and we all go upstairs to be.

A/N - this was really bad. I just could not focus on this. I hope you like it. Have a great day, 276 words.