Bad dream

Jegulus

Cold sweat and cold swear were the only things he could remember. Regulus Black woke up from a nightmare. It was of his mom hurting him like he hurt His brother, Sirius. The first thing that came to Regulus' mind from waking up was his boyfriend, Jamse Potter. He wanted to get up out of bed and run to him, and he would feel safe and loved, but he didn't. He just stayed in his bed and started to cry silently. He buried his face in his pillow and slowly fell asleep.

When he woke up the next morning, he looked at it and felt like absolute shit. He got his robes on, then went up to get breakfast. His hair was a curly mess, and his eyes were red and puffy. So when James saw him, he was very worried.

"Woah, what happened to Reggie?" Sirius said to his best friend.

"I don't know, but I'm worried." James said, bitting his nails. Regulus went over to the slytherin table, grabbed a piece of toast, and then left.

"Something is definitely wrong." James said, watching his boyfriend leave the dining hall.

He tried to read, to be honest, he was switching between three books, but he just wanted to be with James, yet never got up or left the library. He just stayed on the dark maroon couch staring at the wall in front of him.

"Love?" James said, coming around the corner to where Regulus was.

"J-james?" Regulus said, getting out of his thoughts.

"Hey love, what wrong you've been in here the whole day." James said, worried cuddling up next to Regulus. Regulus hugged James just hugged him and started to cry silently.

"James, you won't leave me, will you?" No love, never."

A/n : 327 words. Very short chapter. Sorry about that :( I will try to update more. I just need some ideas. If you have any, I'm glad to do them. :) Have a great day.