Remus is done BAD!

So this oneshot is the one scene from the amazing Spiderman where Peter and Flash are fighting for the basketball, but Peter is Remus, and Flash is  Amos diggory. It's also almost the full moon. That's why Remus is strong. It's also a bludger not a basketball. So ENJOY!!!!

It was close to the full moon, and I was pissed. Sirius and James wanted him to come watch them because they thought he was lonely.

James, being captain, said that he was sure to check that they could use the field today. When they got there though black and gold flew in front of james face.

"Fuck, what the fuck?" James askes. He went over to Amos to talk since he was the hufflepuff captain.

"Diggory"

"Potter, you need something?" Amos says angerly.

"Ya my team and I were supposed to practice today."

"Well we were here first, so" He walks holding the bludger and then throwing it at James head as he turns around. Remus senses it and catches it, not letting it harm a curl.

James turns around when Sirius yells

"You did that on purpose!"

Amos smirks and says "should' a watched where you were going: he looks up at Remus then the bludger. "Give it up lupin"

Remus puts out his arm and "gives" Amos the buldger but as he goes to grab it he can't get it off remus' hand.

"Give me the buldger!" He yells getting angry. Remus holds the ball and throws it at his face but catches it making Amos move backwards.

"Lupin hand it over" Amos says getting more angry.

He can hear sirius and the other griffindors hollering for him turning around and saying "one sec" before he turns back to Amos and says

"Why don't you take it from me?" He puts his arm out and Amos goes for it but Remus moves his arm. "Take it Amos take it" Amos goes for the ball but then does the same thing.

"Whatever." Amos walks away but Remus says.

"Alright how about this?" He says putting his hand over his eyes, his arm still out.
"How's this?" Remus says, looking through his fingers. Amos turns and goes to take it, his friends yelling for him to take the bledger back.

"Come on, Amos, just take it." Amos gets angry at this and screams

"Alright, come on, Lupin, come on, come on!" Amos runs towards Remus but he ducks and hits Amos in the back of the head the grabs sirius broom qnd shots the ball into the circle causing the griffindor team to go wild and Amos to stare in shock.

He landed, and all of the hufflepuffs walked away from the field. Their heads held low. He gave sirius his broom and sirius stood on his tippy toes and kissed his cheek, then whispered

"You crazy dog," Sirius smiled innocently, going over to James to practice.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed it. I know it's been a while, but I wrote alotttttt at school, so you'll have a lot this weekend. Have an amazing day/night.