Chapter 7

~..The next day 10:00am..~

Dream woke up early because of his alarm that woke him up and he forgot to turn it off last night. " oh, come on.. " Dream reached for his phone not waking George up. Dream sighs and try's to sleep but he couldn't " now, I cant sleep.. " Dream groaned " hm.. " George turns to Dream ( face to face ) Dream looks at Georges face * damn.. maybe I can say it in the new years.. just maybe * Dream thought to him self. Dream takes his phone, plays a game and cuddles with George " can you quiet down.. " George whispered and half asleep " oh, sorry.. " Dream turns his phone off and sits up " where you going..? " George opens his eyes " I'm going to make breakfast " Dream bends down and kisses George's fore head " mhm.. " George blushed and Dream leaves 

~..10:30..~

Dream came back with a tray and in that tray is pancakes, with strawberry and syrup, fruits, croissants, and orange juice ( I hope that was me/you :,) ) " George~ " Dream puts the tray on the floor " hm.. " George opens his eyes and sits up slowly " here " Dream takes the tray from the floor and puts it in front of George " thank you.. " George rubbed his eyes and takes the fork then eats with Dream. 

After eating Dream washed the dishes and went to his.. wait his? oh, never mind, his and George's bedroom " George- huh? " Dream looks around and doesn't see George around " I'm taking a shower! " George said from the bathroom " this early- ? " Dream mumbled to himself, then lays down on the bed " sorry.. " George came out of the bathroom wearing a blue and white stripe long sleeve ( one time bigger ), black pants, and white shoes " for? " Dream blushed " not asking to use that bathroom? " George walks to Dream and sits beside him "nah, its ok " Dream turns to George " hm.. I feel bored " George lay's back down " how about lets go shopping for presents? " Dream asked " oh! yeah! lets go! " George takes his wallet and Dream followed the excited one 

~..3:00pm..~

" I'm sleepy~ " George groaned " my legs hurt- " Dream opens the door and goes inside with George " oi! did you two went to a f***ing shopping spree? " Quackity stood up " maybe.. but! don't touch " George walks up stairs " oh, come on.. " Quackity sat back down with the others " i'm going to sleep- " George fall's onto the bed and Dream lay's down with him " damn.. i never felt this tierd until now " Dream giggled " hm.. " George say's as he plays with Dreams hair " you can sleep, its ok.. I will be with the others " Dream sits up and gives George a kiss on the fore heard before he leaves. George blushes and then sleeps after a few mins 

~..5:23pm..~

Everyone was watching a movie and they wanted to wake up George since it is a romantic movie. " you should wake George up " Bad looks at Dream " hm.. ok " Dream stands up and walks to his and George's? Bedroom " George~ " Dream shakes George slowly " hm..? " George looks at the side and see's Dream " y-yea..? " George sits up " wanna watch a movie with us? " Dream asked and sits beside George " what kind.. " George sits up half awake " its 'The royal treatment' romantic too " Dream helps George " hm.. ok, I will follow " George smiles lightly " ok, see you there.. " Dream kisses George's forehead and leave silently.

 George sighs and lays back down for a few mins thinking * what are we.. like me and Dream, what are we.. are we friends, best friends, lovers, boyfriends.. ??? * George thought to him self and went down stairs " there you are! " Niki finally started the movie " sorry to keep you waiting I washed my face a tooth brush " George sits beside Wilbur " yo, wanna make Dream jealous " Wilbur whispered to George " huh? but he will be sad.. " George gets comfortable in his spot " nah.. its ok, I will just tell him its a prank " Wilbur lay back to George can hear him " hm.. ok fine, but! you better give me something for doing this " George pouted " ok, ok " Wilbur rolled his eyes " wait- how about Quackity? " George looks at Wilbur " what about him? " Wilbur wondered * he doesn't know.. huh * George smirked " eh, never mind " George leans back to the pillow " oi, here " Wilbur opened his arm to hug/cuddle with George * this is going to be awkward.. * George thought to him self and cuddles with Wilbur " this is the most weirdest thing I have ever done in my life " George whispered to Wilbur " yeah, same " Wilbur giggled a bit " oo~ " Tommy hits Tubbo with his elbow and points at George and Wilbur " ew.. just- ew " Tubbo looks away and Tommy rolled his eyes " huh? " Dream looks at where Tommy was pointing and was shocked then something felt off about him.. but he didn't care?

~..7:04..~

" that movie was the best.. " George sits up from Wilbur and stretches' " oi, get up sleepy head " George shakes Wilbur " I'm up.. " Wilbur sits up and rubbed his eyes " lets go to your bed room, so you can sleep more " George pulled his hand " mhm.. " Wilbur stand up and George helps him then went to Wilbur's room " there is something off.. " Bad whispered to Skeppy " yeah.. its like they are teaming up or something " Skeppy looks at Bad " yeah.. " Bad looks back " oh! wanna go Christmas shopping? " Skeppy jumped " yeah, sure! " Bad stands up and helps Skeppy get up and ran to their bed room to change and go out.

~..8:10pm..~ 

" Wilbur " George whines of broadness " yes? " Wilbur turned to George " I feel boredd " George whines again " hm.. lets go out? " Wilbur asked " yes please " George sits up from the bed " ok, lets go! " Wilbur get up and pulls George " wait, what- " George was getting pulled " I will pick your clothes so we can have matching colors " Wilbur Goes inside Dreams room for the clothes George. 

" hel..lo..?? " Wilbur stopped as soon as he saw Fundy sitting on the bed of Dream " oh, hello! " Dream greeted " uh.. why don't you stay out side, ok? " Wilbur pushes George out of the room and went to the suite case then gets Blue Jeans, white long sleeve polo, light brown oversized sweatshirt, white sneakers and a necklace ( the one that Dream got for George not sure if it is the story but when they went to the shop dream bought a necklace for George I forgot- ) " perfect~ " Wilbur stands up " are you done yet? " George was about to open the door " a-ah! y-yes! " Wilbur went out immediately, he didn't want to see the sad face on George because this is just a joke only a joke he didn't want anything to go wrong just make Dream jealous.. 

Once they were going to the 'date' they went to a peaceful park seeing beautiful views and the beach " i was wondering.. " George walking while looking at Wilbur " hm? " Wilbur looks back " um.. why did you want to start a prank? " George asked " well.. I wanted Dream to.. I don't know I wanted to do something new " Wilbur looks away and sees a bike rider coming at there way " George!! " Wilbur pulls George to the other side and his leg got a scratch " OI! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU SAW US DIDNT YOU?!?! ugh.. are you ok? " George shouted and calmed down " I-I'm fine.. " Wilbur tried to stand up but he couldn't " ok, we are going home! " 

~..9:00pm..~

They reached home and until George opened the door he saw.. *******?!?!?!

1436 words 

AHHH!!! a other Cliffhanger~ ok see you guys tomorrow love you~ <3333333 hope yall gets wat you want

XoXo