Chapter 10

~..next day 10:00am..~

After what happened yesterday Wilbur insisted George sleeping with Dream since he 'missed' Quackity so George said yes since he knew that Quackity 'missed' him too. " ngh.. " George wakes up with horrible back pain * why is my back killing me.. damn I will just try and sleep... * George thought to himself and went back to sleep. 

~..10:30am..~

George woke up again from the back pain that he had just earlier but got worst. George turns making sure to not wake Dream up " ow.. let me just.. oh, forget it- " George try's to sleep but his back was not having it " George..? " Dream looks at George " sorry, did I wake you? " George looks back " no.. its fine " Dream yawns and George puts his hand on Dreams cheek " someone misses me~ " Dream teased George " oh, shut up.. ngh.. " George groaned from the pain hiding it " did you just.. moan? " Dream sits up " n-no? " George blushed and looks the other way " then- what? " Dream lays back comfortably " I have back pain.. and its not playing around with me " George looks back " oh, yeah! you even said last night that your back hurts after cleaning " Dream cuddles George " want a hot pack? It helped me before " Dream looks down at George " no.. It will go away even..tually.. " George got quieter when dream got closer and closer 

until they were about to kiss someone opened the door which made it slamming the door open " hello, fuckers!! " Tommy, Quackity, and Jack laughed " language " Bad came in and the two made distance " do you guys need anything from the store? " Fundy asked " now really- " George got cut off by Dream saying " a hot pack, please " with a smile " why a hot pack? " Fundy asked " oi, you done yet?! " Tommy shouted form outside " in a minute dumbass! " Fundy shouted " well.. George's back hurt " Dream hugs George like a baby " Dream stop- " George gave up and rolled his eyes " ok, you two eat brake fast, bye! " Fundy walked out with the others that was in the room while saying " bye!/eat, ok? bye!/ bye bye!! " and they left. 

Dream sighs " I'm hungry~ lets eat pancakes! " George sits up slowly to not make his back hurt again " you mean I make pancakes " Dream stands up and kisses the forehead of George " but I will be bored " George sighs " here you watch Netflix " Dream gives laptop and opens it " hm.. you know there is a tv " George points at the tv " its better laptop, now i will go make brake fast, bye " Dream kisses his forehead again before he leaves " hm.. "  George wondered what to watch then he got an idea " lets watch heartstopper.. eh, its the only gay thing.. oh wait, young royals " George puts on heart stopper since he changed his mined. 

~..11:00am..~ 

" George, here " Dream came in with a tray with pancakes " oo~ food looks nice! " George paused the series that was playing " here " Dream removes the laptop and puts the tray on the bed and eats with George " you know.. sometimes I forget your a celebrity " George giggled " really? " Dream sits beside George on the bed " yeah.. " George puts his head on Dreams shoulder.

" its three days until its Christmas~ " Dream puts his arm around George " yeah.. I'm excited " George was still not sure to give Dream since he is rich and thinking that he will hate the gift that he will get him " what do you want for Christmas? " George asked Dream " hm.. to be with you.. " Dream said quietly " huh? " George pretended he didn't hear it " just want to spend time with my loved ones " Dream puts his head on George " I think I heard the first one clearer " George smirks " oh, come on, George~ " Dream laughed with George.

~..11:46..~ 

" wanna watch heart stopper with me? " George asked " sure, I'm done anyways " Dream dry's his hands then helps George up stairs " here " Dream gives his laptop then sits beside George " I'm really waiting for the next season next year " George puts Heart stopper on " oh, I didn't know that was there? " Dream gets comfortable with George and lays down. 

after a hour they slept on the bed from tiredness. everyone reached home so they had to unpack the groceries " I feel tired, like hell " tommy yawns " same.. " Quackity sits on the couch " so we should do this fast then if you want to rest " Fundy puts the bags down " no~ " 

~..1:00pm..~

George was awake waiting for Dream to wake up. " hm.. ? " Dream wakes up slowly " morning~ " George puts his phone down and hugs Dream " morning.. " Dream said in a rusty deep voice " get up sleepy head they are watching a movie " George giggled " hm.. ok " Dream sits up slowly " already- ok, lets go! " 

" were, here! " George went down stairs with Dream " hello! " Skeppy and Bad said together " come on! the movie will start " Niki called out and patted a free seat " your sitting with me not Wilbur " Dream holds the hand of George " I know.. now come on! " George dragged Dream to the seat " what's the movie? " George asked " oh, its smile " Tommy smiles and George rolled his eyes " why- " George cut him self off since the movie was starting. 

1007 words 

YOOO!! sorry, I was very lazy on doing this one- I dint watch smile since its horror and i saw the trailer it was the worst so ya see you guys tomorrow <3333

XoXo