Chapter 8

~..9:00pm..~

They reached home and until George opened the door he saw Dream and Fundy kissing.. * s**t- damn, why am I feeling like this- wait, Wilbur is first nothing else * George thought to him self " G-George I thought you were going out..? " Dream pulls away as soon as he heard the door slam open " n-no, we were but- never mind.. sorry for disturbing though " George walked with Wilbur up stairs going to his/Wilbur's room " G-George.. sorry, I didn't know it would go this far.. " Wilbur grunted " no, its ok.. now lay down, I will get some tissue, Band-Aids, and some alcohol   " George sets Wilbur down " ok.. " Wilbur try's to get comfortable in the bed and George walks down stairs.

he reached down stairs and didn't even want to go to the living room cuz Dreams there. he sighs and walked to the living room then saw everyone " this is stupid.. why did I think he will love me anyways- I mean he is Dream though * George walks in front of the TV and crouches down to find the stuff he needs " George? where's Wilbur? " Dream asked as he sits up and George didn't answer since there is a lump in his throat he didn't know why " George? " Dream asked again, George stands up and walks away with water in his eyes he didn't know why he was feeling like that just because Dream is talking to him " Geo..rge? " Dream looks at him walking away.

George goes inside Wilbur's room and wipes his 'tears' before going inside " George? what happened? " Wilbur sits up and puts his phone down " n-nothing.. " George sits beside Wilbur and started cleaning the wound " ouch- " Wilbur flinched " sorry- " George goes more careful " its ok.. " Wilbur lays back. After cleaning and putting the bandage on, George puts ice on the wound. " so.. " Wilbur hold the ice " hm? " George looks up " so, can you tell me now why you were crying? " Wilbur asked " w-well.. just earlier Dream w-was talking to me.. and then I just started crying, I don't know... " George's eye's started to water with tears and Wilbur hugged him " because of the one that you saw when we came in the house.. ? " Wilbur whispered in George's ear " yeah.. " George puts his face on Wilbur's shoulder " hm.. its ok.. let it all out.. shh " Wilbur comforted George and George cry's and cry's until he fell asleep. Wilbur sighs and lays back with George * Know I feel stupid.. why did i think of this prank anyways, i just wanted a little fun.. neverminded I will sleep.. * Wilbur closes his eyes and sleeps 

~..1:00am..~ 

George went in side of Dreams room for his clothes and when he went inside he saw Fundy and Dream making out " D-Dream?! " George shouted " ugh.. what do you want George? " Dream stands up and walks to him with Fundy walks Beside Dream " I-I thought you l-loved me.. ?  " George looks at Fundy then Dream " you really think that.. HAHA " Dream laugh with Fundy " w-what- " George got cut off by Dream saying " you, you really think I love you.. George I just used you to get closer to Fundy.. To bad.. " While raping his arm around Fundy then kissed Fundy's cheek " w-what.. but.. you gave me kisses, breakfast in bed- " George got cut off by Fundy " oh, honey.. he said he used you.. don't you get it, he love's me not you.. now shoo " Fundy walks towards George and George backs up " I. Said. Shoo! " Just about George was about to was going to get hit he woke up panting. * it w-was a-all a dream.. b-but what if it becomes real-.. I need fresh air.. * George stands up and looks at Wilbur then leaves. George sighs and walks to the back yard " I need to calm my self down.. " George lays down on the grass and looks at the stars. 

after like about 30mins he stands up to go sleep since that calmed him down. " ok, I will just get water.. " George sighs and saw someone walking down the stairs " George? " Wilbur goes down slowly " hey-.. what are you doing up " George drinks the water and then helps Wilbur " I was looking for you " Wilbur flinched from the pain " oh my god.. sorry.. and get to bed its late! " George whispered not to wake the others up " ok, mother " Wilbur walks back up slowly and George rolled his eyes then helps Wilbur to the room. 

~.11:00am..~ 

" you should wake George and Wilbur up, Dumb**s " Tommy punched Dreams arm playfully " ok- fine.. " Dream rolled his eyes and went to wake them up " what the hell is his problem.. " Tommy sticked his tongue out on Dream and goes inside the car.

When Dream reached the room of Wilbur, he sighs and then goes inside. " George, Wilbur wake up " Dream shakes them softly " we are going to eat out, lets go " Dream stands up " mhm.. " George sits up and noticed it was Dream so he was just sitting rubbing his eyes " we will wait " Dream Leaves the room going to the car " Wilbur.. wake up " George shakes him " hm.. ok, ok.. I'm up " Wilbur sits up " lets get changed! " George stands up " ok, excited boy " Wilbur stands up slowly since it hurts a bit. 

when they were done they went out of the house and they guys in the car saw them wearing ( Goerge ) white collar long sleeve, light blue over sized sweatshirt, white jeans, and white sneakers. ( Wilbur ) a black turtleneck, brown overcoat, light brown jeans, and white air force 1's. When they reached the car and goes inside ( George in front seat and Wilbur is at back ) " damn! nice, clothes! " Tommy smiled " what's up, with you and George? " Tommy asked " well its just a prank.. and if you tell anyone I can punch your face " Wilbur whispered and smiles " y-yes.. " Tommy looks at Tubbo and acts like nothing happened 

~..12:00pm..~

Once they reached to the restaurant they went inside and George saw someone familiar but he didn't do anything about it and went to the seat they are sorted to.  " so may I take your order.. ?  " the Guy smiled and looks at George " GEORGE?!? " the guy shouted then got embarrassed " *******?!?!?! " George shouted and it was.. 

1158 words

YUHHH!! hello my people of the earth!! so i was thinking of a Drarry story when i get this one done? pls comment any ship i will make story's if i know what it is thank you! you got beautiful eyes, OMGG!! thank you for reading see you on Monday!! 

XoXo