Chapter 9

" GEORGE?!? " the guy shouted then got embarrassed " *******?!?!?! " George shouted and it was Asher ( so.. they were bestfriends till middle school, they share everything the word secret doesn't exist in their world ok? that's what BBF do, sorry back to story ) " Ash?! I didn't know you were working here!! " George stands up and hug's Asher " sorry.. there's a lot going on right now.. " Asher hugged back " yeah, I can tell you didn't text me yesterday " George breaks the hug and pat's Asher's shoulder " uh.. " Wilbur pulled the jacket of George two times " oh! sorry, this is Wilbur, Dream, Sap, Bad, and Ranboo " George pointed and Asher was shocked so he pulled George to a corner " hey- " George was trying to stop Asher but he couldn't.

 " where do you think they are going? " Bad asked " maybe, he never met celebs? in real life, I mean " Sapnap looks at Bad " yeah.. ok " Bad looks at the menu " so, may I take your order? " A pretty girl asked " yes, please " Niki looks at her and smiles " where's George? " Wilbur asked Dream " I don't know, he is your boyfriend right?  your problem " Dream rolled his eyes " the hell- Dream, what's got into you? "  Wilbur turned to Dream and Dream sighs " its.. nothing " Dream looks away " no, its not.. tell me " Wilbur puts hand on the table " ok.. fine, I know that you and George are close.. so, I didn't say any thing cuz I didn't want to ruin it so I hide my feelings " Dream looks back " oh~.. now I get it, you like him " Wilbur smirked " n-no.. " Dream sits up properly and blushed a bit " your face say's so " Wilbur coughed " oh, shut up! " Dream punched Wilbur on the side " ow.. " Wilbur hits back " I- " Dream got cut of by someone saying " can you two stop fighting.. " the two of them looked up to see George crossing his arms and tapping his foot on the floor " Why don't you sit here instead " Wilbur stands up and patted his seat " uh.. ok? " George takes his seat " oi! what do you Fuckers want " Tommy pointed at Wilbur and DNF " language " bad said quietly " I want this? " George pointed at the pancakes. 

~..1:00pm after eating..~ 

" why can't you come with us? " George groaned " I have work.. I will text you though " Asher hugged " you two done? " Tommy asked " can you wait? " George asked back " I- " Tommy got offended " damn- " Dream giggled with the others " ok, text me ok? " George breaks the hug " I will.. ok, love you bye! " Asher smiled " ok! bye, love you too " George leaves with the others 

" so.. what do we do know? " George asked as they got inside the car " go home and watch a movie " Ranboo suggested " hm.. but its going to be Christmas in 4 days? yeah 4 days " ( sorry but I forgot how many so I put day 4 lol ) " then what? " Dream asked as he starts the car " never mind.. " George puts his seat belt on quietly " told ya " Dream giggled and George smiled to see that him and Dream are in good terms " ok, lets go home and do something? " Dream Drive's " yup! " Everyone answered " ok " 

~..1:24..~ 

" are we there yet.. " George sighs " well like 15 to 10 mins " Dream looks at George then back to the rode " hm.. " George sits up and turns on the music " hm.. can I connect? " George looks at Dream and pulls his phone out " yeah, sure " Dream stops cuz of a stop light and connects George's phone " thank you " George smiled " welcome " Dream smiled back and went back to driving. George plays Dreamteam playlist that he made and his fingers are patting his thighs on the beat. 

~..1:30..~ 

When they got home everyone was shouting to the lyrics on 'your new boyfriend' -wilbur soot and everyone was having so much fun. " ...Woo!! " Everyone shouted and laughed " hahahahaha " George laughed " ok, ok, guys lets go " Dream turns off the music and hears " AWW!/oh, fuck you/ language and whyyy " They 'made' a tantrum " we are home? " Dream rolls his eyes " your such a party pooper " George hits Dream's arm softly with a giggle " lets go, come on " Dream gets out of the car. 

they got inside the house and watch movies though George got bored * why don't I make cookies? eh, its good enough.. plus that's what I do when I am bored * George thought to himself and stood up then walked to the kitchen. 

After a few mins Dream was looking for George because he was missing the best part so he went to look for him " George? " Dream called out " over here! " George shouted from the kitchen " oh- " Dream walked to the kitchen and saw George making cookies " oh~ can I have one! " Dream was about to take one but George slapped his hand " ow.. " Dream takes his hand back to himself and rubbed it " don't take it, wait for the others " George puts flour on the table " harsh-.. can I help? " Dream asked " sure! " George steps aside " ok, puts this on that " George helped Dream " Like this- " Dream gets Flour and throws it on George and George was shocked " Dream?!? " George Gets flour and throws it to Dream too " Hey- OI?!?! " Dream shouted and the others from the living room heard it and went to look for them to see if they are ok.

 " DREAM- NO! " George was laughing while defending himself and Dream was going to throw flour on George " DUDE'S?!?!? " Tommy shouted which made Dream throw the flour in accident " hey- " George's Hair was with flour so he had to take a other shower, Wilbur takes a pic and says "caught in 4k dude " with a giggle " who's going to cleaning now? " Bad asked " yeah stupid " Tommy and Tubbo said together " you guys " Dream stood up " no- you guys are " Sapnap looks back " I will do it, I', the one started it.. sorry " George picks the unbacked cookies and puts them on the oven " ok, now I feel bad.. let me help " Dream helped George " thank you " George and Dream stands up but before they will clean the floor George gave a peck on the cheek and then hears " OH MY GOD/WHAT?!!/HA I GOT THAT/this is so fucking gay, i'm out/ language and why-/CAUGHT IN 4K DUMBASS/language!!  " everyone was shocked even Dream but he just smiled at George and George smiled back. 

1243 words 

OK!! I have to end it here sorry~ thank you or reading my story! I hope that you have a lovely day! oh.. whats that- omg your so pretty.. I want to be pretty like you no fair- nah who cares ok, BYE LOVA YAAA

XoXo