Chapter 5

Nalani

I woke up in a strange bedroom. Where was i? This wasn't my apartment and definitely not my building. I looked down at my hands and feet. There were marks indicating they were once bound. I was freaking ouy. I was a little dizzy but I continued to lift myself from the bed and proceeded to walk over to the door. Opening it, wasn't an option. It was locked on the outside and I contiuously tured the knob and it wouldn't open. I groaned and decided to shower then go see if I could get out.

I approached the bathroom and I found the weirdest thing. Towels set up, in mint, my favorite color, and in the shower, was the Carol's daughter shampoo, the exact shampoo. And the body wash and body butter were from Lush, and on the counter, the Mask of Magnaminty, the best to treat my acne. Even my favorite bath bombs: The Sex Bomb and The Big Blue. Creepy. It's as if they know me. I decided to draw a bath.

I closed and locked the door and began to start a bath. I dropped it in and saw the colors of the water change. I opened the jar of the mask and began to smear it over my face and felt the tingling in my face. I began to peel of my clothes, pulled my hair into a bun, and slipped into the still running water. I leaned back against the tub. The only thing that could make this better is a book. Because I couldn't relax. Why? Because I had no clue where I was. It was stressing me house.

***

After finishing the bath, I rinsed the mask off of my face. After drying my body, I swaddled myself in the towel around my body still warm from the warm luxury of the colored water. I unlocked the door to find the bed made and clothes lying on the pillow. Underwear, a PINK brand mind sweatshirt, knee sock. What I always tended to walk around the house in.

Against my better judgment and the feel of the wind caressing my now cold body I decided to put it on. I started walking to the door and attempted to open it, still no luck. That's when I became angry and frustrated and began banging and knocking on the door. "LET ME OUT OF HERE! I'M NOT SOME ANIMAL LET ME OUT I'M A HUMAN BEING!" Still no one came to open the door; no one came to rescue me.

I began to cry, my stomach rumbled repeatedly, my head hurt, and I screamed. I didn't know what else to do when I heard the door open. I looked up in embarrassment. There was a woman with a tray, she closed the door behind her, and stood in front of it firm. She seemed to not be from this country. She was plump, dark hair, dark eyes, but fair skin.

From her thin dark red lips, heavy with lipstick she spoke, "Welcome to the Manor, Miss Nalani. I have brought you dinner. The master said if you need anything, press the red button and speak into the speaker, me or Master will make sure you have what you need."

She sat the tray on the desk. I walked over to the speaker and press the button. "Hi Mister, whatever your name is know what I want? For you to let me out. I have classes and a family and a garden."

A deep manly voice boomed back. "Miss Nalani, you may not come out until you calm down and accept your home. Miss Harper can give you anything else you need. Food, clothes, books, movies, the Netflix password." He chuckled as if hat was the funniest thing he ever heard. But to me this wasn't funny.

I didn't know what to do. I just burst out in tears. I was too timid to fight them; I was too scared to know what would be beyond the door. But maybe if I decided to not take anything he'd realize I'd rather die then have anything to do with him. I might die if eat their food it may be poison.

As the woman walked out of the room I looked over the desk. There I found a piece of notebook paper and pens. I picked up two colors and began to make a pros and cons list. Pros being mint sharpie and Cons were red pen. I put everything but soon I couldn't concentrate anymore due to my stomach growing. I looked at the bowl. It was Ramen, my favorite nighttime food on lazy days.

This creep had to have been watching me. I began to eat it and smiled. I ate just enough so I could go to sleep. As I lay my body on the bed I looked over on the nightstand. There it was. The book I was reading. Skin and Bones, a book I had planned to start. I was getting freaked out.

I just decided to go to sleep. What harm can come from sleeping; I picked up the book and turned on my lamp and began to read.

Once, I was barely able to keep my eyes open, I opened the drawer on the nightstand. There I found eye patches. The kind I wear when I'm sleeping with cute slogans. This one said, "Wake me at noon." I stared at it and getting more and more crept out I put it back. I was no longer gonna use any of this guy's stuff.

This is like the Dollhouse in PLL. This room isn't just like mine but where the stuff is put in the room is where I would put my stuff in. I lay down and closed my eyes starting to nod off.