Chapter 6

A/N: Sorry for such a long wait. I'm really serious about school, I was even taking a class during my summer break. I promise that I'll try my hardest. There's only a few chapters left. I'm trying my hardest you guys. I hope you enjoy. Love you. XOXO Krys.

Nalani

I awoke in the middle of the night in a pool of sweat & pain in my abdomen. A low groan slipped from in-between my lips. As I curled up into a ball, I heard the door unlock, and open.

And there he stood, his hair was disheveled, his abs were rock hard, chiseled like a statue. His sweatpants was a hanging a little how, with part of his Calvin Klein's slipping out.

He walked over to the bed sitting next to me as he stroked my hair as I whimper, refraining from crying. "LaLa?" he mumbled, half asleep. "What's wrong Ma?" The pain in my stomach made me cringe, I took in a long, sharp breath. "My stomach is killing me." Mumbling through discomfort.

"Well mama, you haven't eaten since you got here. Your stomach is aching cause you refuse to eat. C'mon you have to eat. I'm trying to give you the best and you keep rejecting everything I'm trying to give you."

Now my blood was boiling. It made me angry how he was basically saying because I didn't eat his food, wear the nice dresses he made for me, and use all the electronics he gave my his was my punishment. There was no way in hell I was going to let him say that.

"How dare you even remotely make this about you? It is not my fault I don't trust you. You drugged me. Of course I don't want to accept anything you give me." I wanted to slap him across the face. The amount of disrespect.

"If you just ate something you would feel better. You're going to kill yourself if you don't Nalani."

He had a point as much as I hated to admit it. I gave up and spoke with a sigh. "Just some fruit I guess." He nodded my head and walked out. I wish I knew my way around this place. I wish I knew what he was doing to my fruit. I wish I was locked in this room.

Moments later her returned with a plate and a glass of water, sitting on the place was a pomegranate already sliced in half. "You remembered." It hit me. He really does care. I told him pomegranate was my favorite food, he knew where I kept my stuff, how much I loved Lush. He pays attention to me. He loves me. You know in a creepy, obsessive, stalker kind of way. But love is love.

The love he had for me was undeniable, but I knew I didn't feel the same. I looked up at him, taking the plates from his hands, eating some of the pomegranate seeds.

"I know your birthday is coming up Lani. What do you want for your birthday princess?" I blushed, it was undeniable, he was clingy but he cared. I had to pretend I was still angry at him. I had to make him believe I had no more feelings for him to make him think I didn't feel anything for what he was doing.

"I don't want a thing from you." He chuckled at my sassy response. "When are you gonna give up this act Nalani. You know you love me." I rolled my eyes, causing him to smirk. He knew he was getting to me. "Good Nigh Nalani. I love you." He kissed me on the top of my head before he locked the door and left. What the hell was I going to do.

Two week had passed. And I was becoming immune to living with Hayden. I had tried to run on many different occasion and it was no use, there was no way out. There was no one within miles. I just gave up.

I've been spending all my time with him, watching movies with him, baking with him, eating with him, talking to him. I feel like I'm starting to feel more for him. Not necessarily love, but more like a need to be with him. I don't know why.

Rose

This was another meeting with the police and I was trying to see if they found anything. "She was so happy, she wouldn't just run away. Please tell me if you found my baby." I couldn't stop the tears from flowing, all I do now is cry.

"Ma'am at this point. We don't know, were trying our hardest to locate her but at this point, I can't guarantee she'll come back. It's been two weeks, anything she's ate could mean she'll never return.