1- The beginning of a new story

Warning- PSTD flashbacks
Anya angst, Anya x Damian fluff

☆〜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~〜☆
♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Warning- PSTD flashbacksAnya angst, Anya x Damian fluff♡☆〜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~〜☆♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

January 4th

Damian's POV

Damian is at the back of the class, as normal. Their seating hasn't changed. Yet the students have. A lot. Damian starts to think, looking at Anya's blank chair while in class...

"it's been 4 months sense the accident..she hasn't been at school, i heard from others that she stopped smiling and is now dull. Which doesn't sound like Anya.."

Damian's mind starts to wonder, remembering year term..

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

.•*♢FlashBack♢*•.

Last year, December 2.

*At the front of the school. Damian is getting surrounded by girls, trying to give him presents or love letters*

Anya: Sy-on boy! *anya runs up to damian with a little present in her hands*

*Damian looks at Anya, her eyes are so sparkly and her excitement makes my heart almost explode. Luckily I didn't turn red.*

Damian: *he blushes a little but not enough for anyone to notice* what is it shorty?

Anya: Here! It's a early Christmas give-

*as Anya was about to give damian his gift, a girl of the name. Ruth, interrupts her*

Ruth: Damian dear, do you really want to be wasting your time with someone who's mum is dead? *she says in a disgust*

Anya: *her smile drops a little, looking at Ruth*..

Damian: Ruth, *looks at Ruth dead in the eyes* chill. *he sighs then brings his attention back to Anya*

Ruth: chill!? Your telling me to chill when she is the reason her own mum is dead! Yk, maybe if you never born then maybe she would have been alive still, Commoner.

Damian: !?- *he turns and looks at Ruth* Ruth what the hell- *he stops, as he hears the gift that Anya was about to give him, drop on the floor. Looks at Anya and his heart shatters*