3- Exam Results!

{This is part is short but important!}
{Sorry, next Part will be longer!<3}

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Time skip..

It's been couple weeks sense we took the exam, all of us were extremely stressed out because we heard from are upper classmates that they did the same incursion!

They talked about how wonderful and how it impacted their view on everyone and everything around them!

But they also said that anyone who got under 50% would have to study, for a whole week! Not just the work we are working on up next years too, no way we're we gonna do that.

Anyway, today was the day. The results were out.

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Anya POV:

Becky: COME ON ANYA! QUICKLY! *She says, pulling me along*

Anya: BECKYYY, WHAT IS HAPPENING!*I squeak, I haven't see her run this far for anything but her weird lovey romantic books!*

They finally arrive at the grading board

Anya: ohhh! *I start scanning for my name*

Becky: *does the same then gasps then hugs me, jumping up and down from excitement* I GOT 89!! I GET TO GO! *she squeals*

Anya: *Hugs back* Congratulations! I am still looking for mine..*I continue to look, i am starting to get worried but then I hear a irritating voice from behind me*

Emile: Maybe you should start from the bottom *he chuckles*

Ewen & Damian giggles, Damian had got 99% and Ewen & Emile got 78%! I roll my eyes and continue to scan the board, while trying to find my name.

I start scratching my arm without realising and I felt anxious as I read the board.

Anya: *I gasp* BECKY I GOT 98%! *i start jumping up and down from excitement*

Becky: THAT MEANS WE CAN GO TO THE INCURSION *we hold hands and jump up and down together*

Damian: *rolls his eyes*

Damian POV: great, she has to come..

Anya: * I slowly turn in the direction of sy-on, with my smug face*

Damian: *Turns red* DONT LOOK AT ME YOU WEIRDO! BE LUCKY YOUR EVEN GOING *he walks off, looking like a tomato*

Damian's minions follow, calling me uggo and etc. Me and Becky were shocked but then laughed at their reaction. Such kids but aswell as that, we were as excited as kids about the incursion!

It turns out it was tomorrow, meaning we had to get are work done today but that's ok, it's all worth it.

But the thing was.

No one would finger that, a panic attack would be around the corner. Maybe some drama from the past?!

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Stay safe!!
Words: 427