4- Unwanted Memories

TRIGGER WARNING!!
PTSD, unwanted thoughts.

No dirty minded stuff please🥹

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Anya POV!!

Today was the day of the incursion! It was going to be the last class of the day, which students were now going too.

We felt extremely excited and couldn't wait! As we walked in, we sit in are normal seating tables. Waiting for the scientist to show up.

After a couple minutes, a young scientist comes in. She begins the lesson.

After half an hour, we are able to ask questions about anything! Everything was going fine til someone asked..

Student: is it true that scientists did experiments on humans?

Scientist: Yes but that's now in the past..actually..that will be are next topic, we will now move onto human experiments.

Scientist: What they have been through, what scientists have done to them and how they were treated back then!

Scientist: of course, if you feel uncomfortable. Feel free to stand outside the classroom, these images are a bit goreish!

Anya POV: it can't be that bad!

Scientist: *has a slide show on and it changes to a surgery room. The same room where Anya was at, their was blood and needles. So many needles*

Anya: *as we continue to go through the slides. I start remembering all the stuff the scientists have done to me, how much pain, what they did to my family, what they did to me!*

The slides just get worse and worse, until I get up and..

I calmly yet quickly walk out the classroom, i stand next to the door, closing it next to me. Holding my arms as I look down. I feel myself begin to shake, feeling tears building up in my eyes.

Feeling the stress and pain all coming back at once, I haven't felt this worthless and pathetic in years.

I Fall to my knees and whimper, I cover my mouth as tears fall down my face. Fuck, fuck fuck fuck. I whisper, I feel like I am gonna throw up.