0.5- Her First Christmas

Anya POV
Age; 6       (her real age is 4)

This is from the past!
Her very first Christmas in the forger family

This writing style is only for seasonal chapters only, chapters will continue to be like normal unless you like it!

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

I wake up at around 5am, I look out my window and see snow! I felt excitement to play in the Snow for the very first time, I go out of my room and see a Christmas tree put up and..presents? It's not someone's birthday, right?

I run back to my room, seeing bond laying on the ground. I shake up making him wake up, "What is going on bond! Let me see!" I beg. Soon after, bond's ears go up. I read his mind.

I see.."us in the snow?" I mumbled, I then hear a soft knock at the door and turn to se ChiChi and MaMa at the door! "Merry Christmas Anya-Chan!" Says Ma excitedly with rain deer ears on and Christmas outfit on, "merry Christmas Anya" then says Papa with a Santa hat and an cozy outfit on.

They almost match!
(Their outfit vvv)

I tilt my head to the side, confused

I tilt my head to the side, confused..."what is Christmas?" I think to myself, Papa and mama are looking at me confused. Before they could speak, there was a knock at the door. "I will get it" says papa, walking over to the door.

I quickly get changed into mine while mama helps me! After I am changed, me and mama go to the Couch, are Christmas tree was next to the tv and behind the window couch. Christmas lights all around and Christmas decor all around, Papa also put some Christmas Music to set the mood.

(Anya's outfit vvv)

I want to ask mama what Christmas was but I was afraid

I want to ask mama what Christmas was but I was afraid. Becky and other classmates knew what Christmas was and if you didn't then you were an even bigger out cast then before..unless if it was against your religion..

"We're here!" Says Franky with a wrapped gift, waving it around. Fiona and Yuri are here too, they also have gifts? I look confused and Papa saw that. He thinks to himself "is this her first Christmas?.. does she even know what is happening?", I look down after hearing though words.

Is Christmas meant to be, normal? I never had one..all of the people who took me in had abandoned me before Christmas and the people at the lab said that it was fake.. no such thing as Christmas, just lies.

I feel alone, I Fidgett with my fingers. Everyone is sitting down, on the chairs or the ground. Loid stands up from the couch, "one second, me and Anya just have to talk for a second" Papa says, walking to my room.

I follow him as he closes his door behind me, I am still looking down. "Anya" Papa says, sitting down. I look at him, "yes?" I answer. "Is this your first Christmas?" He softly says, making sure no one can hear us but me and himself.

I softly nod, "no one has ever wanted me for so long..and the place I was born was just.." I feel tears in my eyes and shake but then, Papa hugs me. A comfort falls over me as he does, I hug him back.

"It was terrible! I don't wanna go back!" I sob, papa holds me tightly. "You're not going back to that place anya, you're a forger and will always be a forger."

(Unless it's Desmond😙)

"I can't lose you anyway... i have become attached..this is bad but aswell so much better.." Papa thinks to himself, I hold onto his t-shirt. Pulling away from the hug, papa does the same. "Papa..what is Christmas?" I look at him with tears in my eyes.

Papa softly smiles, telling about Santa. What he does and everything, I knew he was lying Ofc! I can read minds, papa is such a liar but..he is a cool liar

To be continued

♡ Merry Christmas ♡

Merry Christmas

________________

Words: 661