Detention or Death?

Sam POV
As I sat in detention it killed me. All those girls flirting with him. That was my man! I know that he wasn't flirting back he just kept looking at me with a sorry look on his face just then my phone went off.

Act like your choking or I will choke you Kisses-
        A

With no hesitation I took a meatball from my spaghatti and started to choke. Everyone stared and then the detention teacher ran over and saved me. After detention Alex came up to my, took my hand, turned me around and kissed me.

All the girls got really jealous one girl even cried. You know what, that was the best part of my whole day until I realized that I had to call the person back that called me yesterday. I picked up my phone and realized it was the hospital.

They had mistakenly called me instead of Alex's parents the man with the harsh voice said "Mrs and Mr. Coleman, Alex's heart was not going to beat much longer and he would die if someone wouldn't donate a new heart soon. 

Alex's was driving us to my favorite ice cream palace, in the car I started to break down and cry. Then I had received a text, Alex and I both looked at each other.  He asked who it was I said my mom but the truth was it was A.

Don't say I never did anything right, I'll save him, but you better save your life because I love him. -A

All of a sudden I realized no one even loved Alex like me except his family, his three sister and his rude mom. I don't think he would have a family that weird.  I had know clue who this so called A was. I went to was my hands in the sink at the ice cream palace, but the water turned red and burnt my hands.

I had a billion blisters on my hands. I tried to hide them, but he saw them. He started freaking out, speaking in german. I ran off and started to cry on my walk home. He pulled up in his car and said "Babe come in, I am sorry for the way I acted." I continued to walk and when I got home he watched me walk in, he would usually come in and kiss me.

My Aunt said where is your boyfriend. I said we were having problems and I couldn't talk about it right now. And then I heard my aunt scream, there was a heart in our fridge! I screamed again and Alex broke through a window and said that was his old heart… I didn't know what to say but all I knew was that it was A.

He looked at me in disbelief he was dumbfounded. Then he started to leave until I said the three words that are the strongest thing you can ever say to someone "I Love You." He said then prove it, stop being jealous and go find someone who you deserve. That night and day after day I cried myself to sleep. He called me over and over on December 24, and he never left a message. Until it struck midnight, he knocked on my door and said I Love You Too, and kissed me. That was the best Christmas present I could ever ask for! I was invited over for his family Christmas Party, of course I said yes!

AUTHORS NOTE: Hope you are enjoying this chapter I work  really hard and tried to make it as long as possible. The next Chapter will be called Hungry for Punishment!-

Sierra