Home Sweet Home Or Is It?

Alex's POV

To day I finally get to go home today, and I am going to see if Samantha will come over. It has been four days since I kissed her, I hope she isn't angry. When I kissed her it just felt so natural. Right before I sent her a text I got one.

Better kiss her while you can, never know if you will see her tomorrow, KISSES-
A.
All of a sudden I felt this sharp feeling in my stomach, it was like a knife stabbing me. I didn't even text her, I drove to her house immediately.

Samantha's POV

My aunt and uncle were out of town for the weekend so, I was laying in bed, a second later there was a knock on my door. I got up and saw Alex standing there, next thing I knew his lips were kissing mine. I pulled back and asked him what was wrong, he showed me the text from A. He said "Samantha Grace Smith, will you be my girlfriend." I was so puzzled, scared, and excited. I screamed yes, but then all of a sudden I received a text message.

Oh so this is how it will be better watch you back their, that's right I know all your secrets. I'm going to kill you-
A

I asked if he wanted to watch a movie, of course he picks a really scary one. I cuddled up next to him, held his hand. Half way through the movie he feel asleep and I slowly started to drift off. I woke up at 2:55AM to Alex getting ready to leave. He said he had to get home I told him "What if A is out there just waiting for you to leave?" He stayed and we hopped in my bed and went to sleep. Tomorrow we had school and Alex was finally coming. He was cooking breakfast for me and him, we ate and then started to leave. He walked me to my first block kissed me passionately and went to his class. When I walked in everyone was so nice and wanted to socialize with me. I had all of a sudden gotten popular. The nice girl on the bus told everyone about me and I was popular. The snotty girls ask if I wanted to sit with them at lunch, I said "No thank you, I am going to sit with my boyfriend." After first block I met up with Alex at our lockers, talked, then went to second block. Third and fourth block went by as well did lunch. In fifth block I got a call from...

Author's Note:
Hope you guys are enjoying this book. Comment, message me for any suggestion or improvements. Don't forget to vote!!!! Kisses-
Sierra