That Night

Sorry this is going to be a short chapter!
Also "A" will be reveled
-Sierra

Ok so me and Alex were in his room, he was acting a little crazy! Like a crazy person! I didn't understand we were so close and now we were drifting apart. It was all because of "A." While all these thoughts were going through my head Alex left the room for about two minutes. Then all of a sudden Alex walked in with a huge knife in his hand! I tried talking him out of it, but it didn't work. I closed my eyes tight the next thing I knew was I knife in my stomach, Alex was "A", but why? When I was trying to call 911 a black shadowy figure appeared and shot Alex. I woke up and found the doctors rushing to see if I was breathing fine. I couldn't understand, I fell back asleep for about an hour, and then C was right up in my face and said "I am A, and you are going to die." All this beeping started to happen and that was it I was gone.

Alex's POV

Samantha had died and the past few month have been hard. Knowing that someone killed my love. The police found a sort of my DNA on her and now I am in jail. I received a text from a that night when I was with Samantha it said "Kill her or I will kill you!". I never wanted to die, but I can't handle it any more. While going through these thoughts the policeman said there was some one here to see me. So, I walked out to talk to that some one and it was my mom she came in the lonely cell in the back and stabbed me. At first I screamed which may had brought some attention and she said " You kids these days just so easy to kill, first her then you, you could have married me when you had the chance. Then, she took her mask off. It was Haily Smith. I asked "How are you my mom?" I adopted you and I have planned this for years! And now you have upsetted me! Then, the lights went off and I had died also...

Should I make a Pretty Little Liars book about Aria and Ezra?- Sierra