Not apart of the story

A/N Sorry I'm trying a side story tell me . This does have a little lemon so if you don't like it please skip this I'll have a update soon I'm backed up with a lot of stuff. Thanks for reading please comment or vote if you like and you have a awesome life XD

Aimi Pov

I was woken up at 5:00 in the morning by my crazy alarm clock. I slowly get up and take a shower. I used vanilla shampoo and body wash. I get out of the shower and put on black leggings with tears up and down the legs with a black tank top with red stripes. I then brush my hair then threw on a hoodie and headed for the bus.

I was at the back of the bus and drew a black rose with red blood on it. It was really loud so I decided to put in my headphones. 'Oh I just love high school' I thought as the school bus pulled up to the school. I waited till everyone was off before I got off. 'Time to start this wonderful day' I thought as I past a bunch of squealing girls.

Time skip to 8th period

I entered Mr Michaelis history class when my worst enemy Emily decides to trip me. "Looks like the freak tripped."she smirks. "You know Emily I think your nose is broken." I Said standing up as Mr Michaelis walked in. "What no I don't." She said confused. "Oh then let me help you with that."I barked as I punched her as hard as I could in the nose. "M-My nose it's broken."she cried. "Miss Aimi you earned yourself a detention. "Mr Michaelis barked.

"Yes sir."I smiled as I walked to my seat.

~~~time skip to detention~~~

I sat at the back of the class room.r Michaelis wasn't in the room so I sat on the desk with my legs spread in a unlady like manner but I didn't give a shit . Mr Michaelis walked in and his eyes flashed pink . I looked at him weird cause it wasn't natural for a human to well have their eyes change colors. I ignored it and kept drawing. He sat down at his desk and started to read so I drew him reading.

He saw me so he got up. Good thing I was done. He came up too me and slammed his hand in between my legs ,very close to my south region. "What are you drawing my sweet Aimi ." He said leaning close. "Oh I was drawing you, see not bad huh. " I giggled as if nothing was happening. Ok I was freaking out in the inside but I wasn't letting him see it plus he was really good looking.

"Well it is a lovely picture may I ask why me." He said seductively. "Well Mr Michaelis I wanted to draw somthing beautiful. "I said with a blush creeping up my face. He brought my face back up to his" please call me Sebastian. "I smiled at his name since it fit him well. Next thing I know his soft lips are on mine and we're kissing. I pull him forward deepening our kiss. He then pinned me to the very large desk I was on. He started kissing my neck which earned a moan out of me.

"S-Sebastian are you h-human. "I asked in a blissful tone. "No I'm a demon my love." He said unzipping my hoodie. "Wonderful."I said happily. Well I was glad that he was a demon it was quite unique and I loved it. My hoodie was now on the floor and so was Sebastian's shirt. He then in one swift move removed my tank top revealing my black lacy bra. I then kick off my shoes as did Sebastian. He started to kiss my neck again but this time found my sweet spot and I became a moaning mess as I take off his pants.

My leggings were torn right off of me leaving but of us in our under garments. He unclips my bra I quickly hide my chest but Sebastian took my hands away. "Don't hide your self your beautiful. "He whispered seductively in my ear. Then he starts kissing my neck and made his way down until he reached my underwear and took it off with his teeth. He then position him self at my entrance. "This will hart a little but it will turn into pleasure I promise. "He whispered as I give him a nod.

He quickly thrust into Me I yelp a little but he waits until a august to his size. It hurt but quickly turn to pleasure . I give him a nod telling him too move. He starts to thrust faster and hard. Only thing I could was moan his name until we both climaxed. I laid on his chest breathing heavy. He then notices bruises on my back. "What is that my love." He said rubbing my back.

"Oh my parents beat me but it's ok I but this symbol on my arm so I don't go crazy." I smiled showing him the symbol. It was a broken China doll. "What does it mean." He asked wile he traced it with his hand. "It means I'm a doll made to be used then thrown away." I said looking in his beautiful crimson eyes. "My love come home with me I'll never use you nor throw you away." Sebastian said lovingly as he hugged me.

"I would love too but I don't think I mind being used by you."I whispered seductively in his ear. We then get up and get dressed but I had to use his coat since he tor my leggings off. We then go home and start round two.