A what? (~lemon~)

"Bella you are a demon."Sebastian smiled then hugged me. "Oh ok but how? Wait you know what I don't wanna know."I said as I kiss Sebastian. "Excuse me but I'm still in the room!"Ciel snapped. "Oh sorry young master." I giggled. I look at everyone before sighing. "Can I go back to sleep, I'm a little tired."I yawned looking at Ciel. "Go ahead but you have to work tomorrow."he sighed exiting the room with everyone but Rose, and Sebastian. "Thank you so much Bella!" She said hugging me. I could hear Sebastian growl in the background.

"Oh no problem!! You were doing it because you were in love, I would of done the same!" I giggled as she broke the hug. "I'll let you sleep then." She stated calmly. She left, leaving me and Sebastian. He then pinned me to the bed hovering over me. He was of course much taller than me. "S-Sebastian! "I stuttered slightly confused and shocked about what Sebastian is doing.

"Shh Bella I love you and no one else!" Sebastian said sliding his hand down my body. "I-I love y-You too Se-Sebastian!"I said slightly flustered. "You know your adorable when you are flustered~" he purred in my ear as his hand finds it way to the back of my dress. With one swift move he takes off the ribbon holding my dress up. Sebastian throws my dress somewhere in the room..I cover myself immediately.

He then pin my arms above my head. "Don't cover yourself I love all of you." He purred . He pulls off my remaining cloths and his shirt. He hovers over me as I trace his very tone body. He smirks at me before he attacks my neck. He start to suck and kiss my sensitive spot on my neck. "Ah~S-Sebastian!" I moaned out as he sucks on my neck and message my right breast.

He kisses down my body to my south region. I could feel him lick my and suck on my womanhood (A/N don't like the real word for a man and women's south regions) "Se-Sebastian!!" I moan out when I feel two fingers thrust in me.I feel him pump his fingers in and out of me at a fast pase. I feel a huge amount of pleasure shoot through me. "Ah~h!!" I keep moaning as the knot in my stomach begins to disappear.

As I was about to come he stops. "Now we're is my pleasure kitten~" he smirks and takes off his pant exposing his rather large member. I then sit up and take his member in ny mouth. I bob My head as I hear Sebastian groan."ah-Bella!!"I could tell he was closes so I start to mess with his member with my tongue. I lick the tip before going back up to Sebastians face." No more teasing Sebastian~" I smirked pressing up against him.

"Ok then." He then pinned me down and thruster in me. "Faster Sebastian!!!" I moaned out as he begins to thrust harder and faster. "I'm close!!" I moan as he picks up the pase. We climax at same time, we both scream out each others name. Sebastian lays next to me breathing heavy. "I love you Bella." Sebastian said kissing my forehead. "I love you too Sebastian! "I said hugging him.

We both get up and quickly wash up and get dressed. We both walk out to see a flustered Ciel and a passed out mey-rin.

Ciel Pov

I was walking to Bellas room to see if she was ok. When I go up to the door I hear her scream "Faster Sebastian!". I back away from the door when mey-rin runs up to me. "Master I heard Bella yelling is sh-!" Mey-rin was interrupted by Bella screamed out Sebastian's name. After I few minutes mey-rin passed out and I could feel my face heat up. Bella and Sebastian walked out of the room smiling. "KEEP DOWN NEXT TIME!!!" I yelled walking to my study.

Bella Pov

"Well what's the fun in that!" Sebastian smirked grabbing my hand. I giggled at this comment of his I can't wait till round two! I thought as I carry on the day.

A/N

Thanks for everyone's support. I'm thinking of making a one shot book but I'm not sure. Feel free to comment, vote,share and you have a awesome life!!