A Broken Heart

It's been a little wile since the incident and Ciel hired Rose. I was walking in the hall when I saw Sebastian dusting. I let out one tear when I pass him. "Forgive me," I hear him mumble. "No,"I said walking by. I made my way to the garden. "I envy you flowers, you have no need for a mate." I giggled wile walking through the garden. "Bella are ok I came here to see how your holding up."I here the man named Claude asked. "Oh I'm fine never been better."I giggled sadly. "Would you like to talk about it?" He asked sitting next to me. "Sure well I found Sebastian kissing another girl and for some idiotic reason I still love him but he doesn't love me." I start to cry. "Sebastian has always been this way."He said hugging me. "Thank you Claude but I need to get back to work see you later." I said wiping tears away and going inside.

I see Sebastian reading a book in the library so I quickly run past it. I soon found the ball room again I started to play the same sad song (A/N the YouTube video above.) I stared to cry half way through the song. I sit on the floor and cry till mey-rin came in and ran over to me . "Are you okay Bella." Mey-rin asked frantic. "Yes what's wrong." I asked cleaning my face. "I broke more dishes and I don't want Sebastian too find out ." She said pointing to the door. "I'll take care of it go dust. "I said picking up the dust pan.

I saw the glass and started to clean when Sebastian bent down in front of me. "Bella did mey-rin brake these. "He asked looking at me. I look him strait in the eye. "no I just tripped that's all." I continue to clean the glass. "Your lying." He said grabbing my hand. I let a few tears escape then I said" just like when you said you love me." Sebastian looked hurt . He finally spoke" Bella I love you and no one else. ". "Just don't I don't need be hurt anymore. "I cried standing up and through away the glass. I quickly left and headed to my other chores.

~~~Time skip to night~~~

I woke up and felt a little Hungary so I decided to go get a midnight snack. I walk out in the hall to see Rose pressed against Sebastian. Sebastians looks over and see's me. I let a single tear before walking to the garden. Sebastian screams out" BELLA NO,"I then start running away from the manor. I see another manner so I quickly run up to it. When I reach the front door Sebastian is only a few feet away.

I knock and to my surprise Claude answered. "Oh hello Bella are you ok." He said letting me in. "No I had to get away from Sebastian. "I said looking back at Sebastian. "Can I stay a few hours if that's ok."I ask with a tear rolling down my cheek. " a course I would be honored

~~~Time skip A few hours~~~

I left the trancy manor and slowly made my way to the phantomhive manor. I climb in a tree in the front and just sat there till I saw Sebastian walk out. I hear him mumble" I don't like rose if only Bella could see that." With that said I jumped out the tree and landed behind him. Sebastian shot around holding a knife. "Are you going to kill Me Sebastian please do I've been trying for the last few weeks. "I said ripping the knife out of his hand. "What why would you do that." He whispered. "Because I can't live without you. " I cried looking away from him. "Bella you most know she did that not me"
He said grabbing my hand.

"I only wished that was true. "I whispered pulling my hand back. "I'm telling the truth Bella." Sebastian snapped. "NO YOUR NOT."I growled. "BELLA IVE TOLD A MILLOIN TIMES I DONT LOVE HER." He yelled at me. " I KNOW YOU DONT ,YOU DONT LOVE ANYONE!!"I snapped at him before running to my room. I sat on the bed and cried till I heard a knock. "Come in." I whispered. Ciel came in and sat next to me on my bed. "I'm sorry master if I woke you."I sniffed. "Oh no I was already up but you most go to sleep you are a young women after all." He said placing a hand on my shoulder. "Oh I've had enough sleep I've finally woken up."I smiled at him.

"Well I'm going to sleep I prefer you stay here so nothing happens. "He said exiting my room. I laid down and looked at the roof. "If only I could let go but I can't." I mumble to my self.

Sebastian Pov (A/N I haven't done this in a wile)

Rose pushed herself against me I was trying to get her off of me but Bella walked in on the incident. I walk to her room wanting to knock but I start to hear my kitten cry as if she was in real pain. "Oh Bella I really do love you." I whispered wile I start to cry. I entered my room and sat on my bed. I put my face in my hands and start to cry. I hear her speak in pure agony" if only I could let go but I can't. " that only hurt me worse knowing she loved me but she felt as if I didn't love her.

A/N
Thank you for reading. I put a picture and a YouTube video so you should check those out. Feel free to comment, vote,share and you have a awesome life XD