2

We both walked inside and saw SolarWave fast asleep. CyberMoon went to check on Sunblaster to see if he was asleep. SolarWave was sleeping but what Megatron didn't know was that she was still having nightmares of him being killed.

SolarWave's Nightmare:

SolarWave, run, her father said to her. Megatron quickly turned, striking the enemy. She was knocked out by the enemy. SolarWave he said. You will pay for this. He struck the enemy and SolarWave was coming around and she saw her father getting struck in his chest. Gasp. She saw him looking down and collapsing to the floor. No daddy. She lifted the sword up, she struck and hit the guy on the back of his head making him lose consciousness. Daddy. She went over to him. S..SolarWave. I. Then before she knew it he was gone. Daddy. No daddy please come back.

Then she suddenly woke up and jolted up. DADDY, she yelled. Megatron jolted up. SolarWave. Sweetie. He walked over. Daddy where's daddy. Hey shh. I am right here. I am dreaming. No daddy died and I saw him die. Megatron cradled her, sending her a bond trying to comfort her. She was panting. No daddy. The guy back. Stay away. Megatron didn't know what to do. This is serious, he said.

*Private Chat Between Megatron and Optimus Prime*

*Megatron: Prime. You awake brother.*

*Optimus Prime: yes. I am now. What's wrong?*

*Megatron: Sorry if I woke you up. Hey I need you and Ratchet to come. It is urgent SolarWave is experiencing more trauma than I anticipated.*

*Optimus Prime: we will be right there.*

*Megatron: thanks Prime.*

*Private Chat Between Megatron And Optimus Prime Ends*

Let go of me. She bit Megatron's hand making her fall to the floor she immediately ran off trying to get away. Ouch. SolarWave, wait. SolarWave was running. She went to the med bay. Uncle KNOCKEY. Knockout jumped up from his sleep. Uh. SolarWave. Daddy is not here. He is gone. No. She was running but bumped into her father. Hpmh. No you meant you killed my daddy. SolarWave hey its me your father.

He went to her but she slapped his hand. SolarWave enough. Please listen. No. You are not my daddy. She then ran into the throne room. And was hiding behind her father's throne.