13

She walked and immediately commlinked Soundwave. Soundwave I need a bridge. And Knockout set the med bay for an emergency surgery I am bringing Megatron. Soon the bridge opened. She looked down at her husband. She saw his eyes slightly dimming. Megatron please I can lose you. She walked through and walked in. Our queen. Quickly we must take my husband to the med bay. She walked off carrying him. Everyone was shocked by her carrying him. She approached the med bay and saw Knockout had everything set up. Quickly my queen set him over here. She walked over and laid him down.

She stood there watching Knockout hook Megatron up to life support. She couldn't believe that she is almost losing her husband. They just celebrated their anniversary together. And now this. The doors opened. Our queen, what do you want us to do? Sigh. I will be in charge until Megatron is back on his peds(feet).

But I do want punishment on whoever did this. She left the med bay and contacted Prime herself. Hey Prime, you have a call. And it's not good. Put the call through Ratchet. Prime, how dare you. What, is replied back. Is it true that you went to our mines with our permission? Because guess what. He saw her walking to the med bay when the doors opened. Look what your autobots did to my kids' father and my husband. Knockout, how is he? He's in stable condition but don't know how long. Curse you Autobot's he said. CyberMoon walked out. Well look CyberMoon we didn't do it. Oh come now Prime. Me and my husband know you too well. According to our scanners and computers they detected autobot signals in our energon mines. Can you explain that? Look, we keep track of everyone. I wouldn't betray Megatron. Hmm. Okay fine. I only want Prime to come show me that result you say that you keep track of everyone. I will have Soundwave send you a bridge.

Soon the call was disconnected. CyberMoon walked over and sat on her husband's throne. Soon the bridge opened and Prime walked over. That's far enough Prime. Soundwave, hand me the results please. Soundwave nodded and walked over and grabbed the results and handed it to the queen. CyberMoon looked over. By Primus. Your right Prime. You never betrayed my husband. But who would do this pretending to be an Autobot. That I am not sure. Look, I would never go into Megatron's mines without his knowledge. And I would never do something foolish like this.

Yes I agree, she replied. Is it okay if you know. Hmm. Yes. Follow me Prime. They both walked. Look Prime. I can't lose Megatron. I need him and his children need him. Oh and Megatron's gift is still at your base Prime. I will have one of our soldiers pick it up. They walked and went inside the med bay. Easy Knockout. It wasn't Prime he was telling the truth. They keep track of all their Autobots. But someone out there is pretending to be an Autobot but the answer and the question is who.

CyberMoon walked forward and sat next to Megatron's body. She grabbed his hand. Look Prime. Right now my kids need me. Because their father is not well. And can I trust you? She looked at him. Yes you can. I want you guys to locate this somewhat mech that calls himself an Autobot because he is going to get severe punishment.