7

Megatron smiled and opened the gift. Gasp. CyberMoon. Inside was a pendant of her and Megatron. He smiled and set aside the gift and read the other note.

~Megatron your next scavenger hunt will be starting with Soundwave. He has been really helpful. But he needs a day off my love. But he has something that I wanted to get you that you have been wanting.

Megatron grabbed the notes and headed off. He walked to the throne room and saw Soundwave. Soundwave CyberMoon is putting me on a scavenger hunt. And the note is saying that you have the gift. Soundwave nodded and walked over to the other side and grabbed a box. He walked over and handed it to Megatron. Megatron took the gift and walked to his throne. He sat down and opened the box. Oh CyberMoon. It was just what he was wanting. It was a lotion of a bottle that is all for Cybertronians who's back is in pain. He smiled and chuckled. He put the note aside and read the other note.

~Megatron, your next scavenger hunt will be in Shockwave's Lab. He has something that I requested him to get for you.

Oh dear. Hmm. He got up and activated the bridge and walked through. He walked through and saw Predaking resting. He walked past and headed inside. He saw Shockwave working and typing the experiments. Soon Shockwave turned and saw Megatron. My Liege. Hello Shockwave. CyberMoon has me on a scavenger hunt. She said that the gift is in your lab. Hmm. Yes. Let me go get it. Megatron waited and saw Shockwave coming back with his sword. My sword. It's been here the whole time. Yes my Liege. But look more closely. Megatron took his sword and saw what he meant. Oh. CyberMoon. You mean she asked you to engrave her name and all our kids on my sword. Yes my Liege. Thank you Shockwave. Megatron sat his sword down and read the other note.

~Megatron, your last scavenger gift will be with our children. They helped me with it. I decided to have a gift that was from me and our kids.

Well this is exciting. He went and left while Shockwave was activating the bridge. Megatron walked through while admiring his sword. He walked through and headed to their room. Hee when is daddy coming brother. He should be here soon. This is fun. Yes it is. Shh I hear him coming. Soon the doors open. Hi daddy. Happy anniversary to you and mommy. Thank you kids. Anyways your mother has me on a scavenger hunt and she says that the gift is with you two. Megatron bent down. Hmm mm. Yes. Here you go. Mommy and we worked on it. I see. Well let's see. Megatron sat down on the floor while his kids were watching. Oh my. It's beautiful. Come here you two. They went and hugged their father. Best anniversary gift ever. He thought he was done but he wasn't. Oh daddy mommy told us to give you this note. Hmm. He took the note and read it.