39

Okay posting this first. Please let me know how it is. I think it is good. I thought of words to give to Megatron to write poetry words. And I guess I just found out I may be a good poetry writer. But tried my best with the poetry.

I smiled and read the note. And it was the poetry notes that he writes.

~Roses are red, violets are blue. I may be silent but I am a good listener.

I thought long and hard until I knew who it was. It was Soundwave. He was always a good listener. I walked and headed to the throne room. Well Megatron is actually my best listener. He always listens to what I say. The doors opened and Soundwave was standing there waiting for me.

Hello Soundwave. Hello your majesty happy birthday. Thank you. Soon I saw him coming and handed me a box. I smiled and walked over to my husbands throne. I sat down and opened it. Oh Megatron. Inside the box was a necklace. The necklace that was broken by Sunblaster. But Megatron got it repaired. I cried seeing the necklace. I wiped my tears and put the necklace on. I then read the next note.

~I may be rude and jealous. But I am trying my best to gain your trust.

I laughed at the note. I knew who it was. It was Starscream. I walked off and headed to Starscream room. Soon his doors opened. He looked and saw you. Happy birthday your majesty. Thank you. Soon he walked over and handed me another box. I opened it and inside was what I completely forgot. Oh Megatron. I remember this. The item was a heart that Megatron had found and gave it to her when they were first dating. I put the heart back in the box and read the next note.

~We may be small and young, and a child but we are still learning. But we still love each other.

I then knew it was our kids. You are such a poetic mech my dear Megatron. I walked and headed to our room. The doors opened and I saw all our kids sitting down. Well hello my children. Happy birthday mommy. Thank you. I walked in. Here mommy. This is from all of us. Including daddy. I see. I took the box and opened it. Oh my. Inside the box was frame but with all of them. This is the best gift ever. I went and hugged our kids.

I put the gifts inside my husband's desk and walked out. I read the next one.

~I am red. But I like to race. But I am always a great fixer.

I thought about it until I knew who it was. It was Knockout. He was always a great fixer. But he always liked to race. I walked and headed for the med bay. I approached the doors and headed inside. I happy birthday your majesty. Thank you Knockout. He gave me the gift. I took the box and I opened it. Inside the box was a heart but had my mother's name on it. How did you know Megatron? I took the gift. I then read the next note.

~I am great at doing things, but I am also good at experiments.

I giggled. Shockwave. Your majesty. I am in the cafeteria. Okay thank you Shockwave. I walked to the cafeteria. The doors opened and I saw him walking over to me. Happy birthday your majesty. Thank you Shockwave. He gave me the box and left. I opened it. I smiled. Inside the box was a sword but engraved with all the kids name including yours and Megatron's. I walked out and took the box to our room. I set the box and walked out. I read the next note.

~I am red and blue, I am a great friend but I also give great advice.

Prime. It has to be. I walked to the throne room. I entered the throne room. Soundwave I need a bridge to the autobot base. Soon the bridge opened and I walked through. Soon I was inside the base. I saw Prime and he walked over. Happy birthday CyberMoon. Thank you Prime. Megatron had me on a hunt. I see. Here's your gift. I reached for the gift. I opened it and I saw the most beautiful thing ever. Inside was a small detail of Cybertron but I turned it around and saw me and Megatron and all our kids. Prime. You and Megatron worked on this. Yes we did. I missed it to be honest. I nodded.

I then read the last one.

~We have been together, you are my rock, but what would I be without you.

I then turned the note and it was from Megatron.

My dear if you have finished the hunt I did for you then head back to the ship and have Soundwave set the bridge coordinates to where I am at. I love you. Happy birthday my love. Love Megatron

Soundwave I need a bridge. I walked through and made it on the ship. Okay Soundwave I need the bridge set to where Megatron is at. He nodded.

Meanwhile Megatron was waiting but also hiding. He loved you so much. Soon he heard a bridge. And saw you walking out.

I stepped out and didn't see Megatron. Was this the right coordinates? Soon servos covered my eyes. Guess who. Hmm, let me guess Soundwave. I heard chuckling no. Guess again. Hmm, it's someone I know. Yes. But who. I'll give you a hint. It starts with an M and ends with an N. Oh, now I know. Megatron. Soon he removed his servos I turned around.

Happy birthday my love. Thank you Megatron. I went and hugged him. You are so poetic Megatron. He blushed when I said it. The one I laughed was with Starscream. Yes, I did laugh at that too. I mean Megatron I loved all your notes. But the two of my favorite is or 3 is the one with Soundwave, Primes and yours. But my favorite one of all is yours. Because you said we have been together you are my rock and what would I be without you.