MicaClan

Requested By: Dorothyden

MicaClan

LEADER: Ridgestar—speckled caramel-and-white senior molly with a dull pelt.

DEPUTY: Briarfang—brindled gray jack with only a single whisker.

HEALERS: Swanwillow—black-and-white tom with icy emerald eyes.

Beetlefluff—woolly-furred, freckled torbie-and-white molly with a long tuft of fur on her chin.

WARRIORS: Pigeondusk—freckled grayish-brown-and-white molly with sparrow feathers decorating her fur.

Dappledember—lilly white molly.

Fallowjump—brindled yellow molly.

Sweetspeck—curly-furred, amber classic tabby jack with a white tail and underbelly.

Iciclenight—dark blue-gray-and-white tabby molly.

Smokewood—silver rosetted tabby senior tom.

Cloudwave—short-furred, lavender-and-white tabby senior tom with a heavily scarred face and body.

Pheasantfire—brindled golden senior jack with a seemingly permanent frown and a curled tail

APPRENTICES: Swallowpaw—coltish, red tabby molly.

Woolypaw—golden brown tom with dull orange eyes.

Flutterpaw—stout, silver tom with pretty periwinkle eyes.

Seapaw—torbie jack with strange emerald eyes and mallow flowers decorating their fur.

Duskypaw—newly-apprenticed, dilute calico tom with narrow green eyes.

Spiderpaw—caramel tom with strange blue eyes.

NURSERY: Vipercall—tawny-and-white senior molly with a heavily scarred body.

Owlkit—gangy, tan jack with a small scar across their side, a white paw and a white chest.

Birchfluff—snowy white molly with light cyan eyes.

ELDERS: Greenthorn—lilly white tom with a dull pelt, a white tail tip and a cream-colored throat.