jay'clan

requester: Lexi_exe130
request type: custom clan

requester: Lexi_exe130request type: custom clan

JayClan

Leader
  Jaystar — pinkish-orange sokoke tabby tom with many missing teeth and blue eyes.
  Rattlestar — flea-ridden, rust-colored tom with blind yellow eyes.

Deputy
  Swiftscratch — orange spotted ghost tabby tom with amber eyes.

Medicine Cats
  Branchbelly — tabby sphynx molly with blue eyes.
  Turtletail — well-groomed, chocolate and snowy white molly with dark amber eyes.

Warriors
  Fadinglight — yellowish-brown and icy white cat with splashes of icy white fur on their tail and cicada wings tucked into their shoulder and tail fur; blue eyes.
  Lionbloom — amber roan tom with green eyes.
  Minkseed — soft, honeyish-brown sokoke tabby molly with unusually long claws and blue eyes.
  Twistedhare — densely-furred, creamy brown tom with a crooked and patchy tail; gray eyes.
  Lightningfur — purpleish-gray broken mackerel tabby molly with amber eyes.
  Onebracken — fawn and creamy-white mottled calico molly with green eyes.
  Sneezeberry — silver-copper speckled tortoiseshell tom with amber eyes.

APPRENTICES
  Oakpaw — brick-red and white freckled tabby molly with strange green and amber eyes, battle-scarred, folded ears and butterfly wings tucked into her back and shoulder fur.
  Wiltingpaw — pinkish-ginger and pale pink speckled tortoiseshell sphynx molly with narrow brown eyes.

NURSERY
  Blossomwatcher — unkempt, light orange lynxpoint molly with lime-green eyes.
Kits: Limekit and Firekit

KITS
  Limekit — white lynx-point tom with ear tufts, long shaggy fur, and lime-green eyes.
  Firepaw — light orange tabby tom with brown eyes.

ELDERS
  Asterfish — silvery white molly with a dash of slightly lighter-colored fur on her muzzle and dried leaves tucked into her back fur; blue eyes.
  Nightfur — black tabby tom with curly fur and strange amber eyes.