DriftClan

Requested By: moosh_moosh12

DriftClan

LEADER
Silentstar—a stern and orderly tom that has a smooth, short furred, light grey thai cat pelt. He has darker ears and a darker mask. His eyes are a light grey and his left eye has 2 large silvery scars above it.

DEPUTY
Oaktail—a devoted and helpful molly with a fluffy brown Bengal pelt and a lighter colored nose bridge, belly, and inside of ears. Her eyes are a dark amber-brown.

WARRIORS
Silvershadow—a confident and charismatic tom that has russian blue heritage. His eyes are a deep sea blue, and silver scars litter his face and body.

Paintedfur—a graceful and clever turkish angora she-cat with light gray splotches that resemble paint. Her eyes are navy blue. Light blue scars can be found on her nose and back legs.

Coralflame—a sharp tongued tom with a Norwegian forest cat pelt and ocean blue eyes. A brighter patch of orange similar to a flame lays on the side of his left eye, near the outward rim of his face. He has light coral ears, nose, and toe-beans.

Smokestorm—a skilled, yet reserved tom with a mixed grey and black tabby pelt and pale green-grey eyes. A scar goes over his nose bridge and his left ear is torn.

Cobrastrike—a submissive and harsh tom with a grey-brown pelt, tinged with a light green similar to a snake's. With fur short and smooth, his eyes are a pale scarlet-grey. A long snake-green scar goes down his chest to his torso.

Magnoliafeather—a fierce, yet easily flustered she-cat with a sleek pale ginger and strawberry blonde calico pelt. Her eyes are a light teal.

Gingerfall—a bashful and trusting she-cat with a fluffy ginger maine coon pelt and light green eyes.

Firestream—a charming and responsible tom with a ginger and grey splotched bengal pelt, adding on his different colored eyes of a bright amber and a cooling grey. Small pale orange and silver scars are along his face and body.

Kestrelburst—an outgoing and nosy bobtail she-cat with hints of deep ginger. Her eyes are a orangey amber and small orangey scars litter her body.

Nightspade—a secretive, yet flirtatious tom with a black and white splotched pelt with hints of grey tinging the sides of his face, along with deep black eyes. A scar goes beneath his eyes and down to his throat. He has a white speckled nose.

Roseheart—a boastful and petty molly with a very fluffy white and light brown pelt similar to a ragdoll's. Her eyes are a rosy grey.

APPRENTICES
Twigpaw—a skittish and overly cautious tom with short brown tabby fur. His pelt stripes resemble the patterns of tree bark, and his eyes are a dark amber.

Stonepaw—a competitive tom with a short tail and body similar to a bobcat. With a pelt like a Manx, his eyes are a stone grey.

Mintpaw—an honest and lovable American curl molly with light pale green eyes. The insides of her ears, her toe-beans, and her nose is a light mint color.

ELDERS
Nettleheart—an impatient and prickly she-cat with a ginger tinged dark brown Bengal pelt and dark brown eyes. her eyes and chest are littered with scars.

Tinyear—a short haired, scraggly, short eared tom with a light ginger tabby pelt and honey-amber eyes . He has torn ears and scars along his front and back
legs.

MEDICINE DEPARTMENT
Wildmist—an irrational and ignorant dark brown maine coon she-cat with deep brown eyes. [MED]

Dovepaw—a generous and friendly molly with a very light Siberian cat gray coat and sparkling hazel eyes. [MED APP]

NURSERY
Nightkit—a jet black tom-kit with a mellow personality and a white speckled nose. A soft white splotch lays over his right eye, which is a light grey.

Dawnkit—a calm and obedient tom-kit with a blazing American curl coat with a darker nose bridge and tips of his ears. He has bright amber eyes.

Glasskit—a timid, yet cheerful ragdoll she-kit with crystal grey eyes and fluffy fur.

Cavepetal—a constantly cleaning she-cat who has rosy grey eyes and a regular siamese pelt. [QUEEN]