Ninjago AU (pt. 1) (Nadwe)

(This was an amazing collab between me and @idiotfhfh)

(This has been in delay for nearly two months now due to a lot of things to deal with in real life for my part, so I do apologize for the delay.) 

(And partially this was supposed to be a gift for @DarkWo1f8, one of the most amazing writer and friend I could ever have.) 

(A really, really, late birthday gift from me with the help of Cass. Yes I'm still trying to catch up with all seasons of Ninjago bare with me-) 

(But anyways, I hope you'd enjoy reading this collab as much as me and Cass enjoyed working on it :DD) 

~*~*~ 

"Today in good morning Ninjago!" The voice of the male news reporter boomed as a wide shot of the Ninjago city appeared. A beautiful view is shown, the camera is moving around the massive lake that surrounds the city, a large number of boats floating freely in it as people in them begin shouting "Good morning Ninjago!" In their own languages. Then a few shots of people screaming in terror and running away is shown, "When Garmadon attacks" a video of the evil lord laughing menacingly is shown. 

"We are there!" the voice of the news reporter boomed as a text reading just that appeared on the screen. "When Garmadon crashes the stock market", the Lord's shark army is shown breaking and destroying an office as the workers all begin screaming and trying to run away as fast as possible. "We're there again!" The voice boomed as the text appeared on the screen once again.

"When Garmadon defaces Whistler's mother" Garmadon's troop is shown destroying and ruining the paintings in the museum, "We're still there!" the voice shouted a little bit louder than the last time as the text copying the reports words appeared on the screen.

The next shot is of the camera flying towards Garmadon's volcanic lair "We are the only news team watching Garmadon's volcanic lair 24 hours a day!" Then the shots began quickly changing, from inside the lair, to random shots of the city "This is..." the text quickly jumped into the shot "Good morning Ninjago!" The voice of the female news reporter boomed as one of the workers was shown rolling away the green screen.

"I'm Robin Roberts!"

"And I'm Michael Strahan, and I am PUMPED to be bringing you the news!" The reporter smiled at the camera and threw his hands in the air as the words "PUMPED" appeared on the screen, "Woo!" the male reporter cheered.

"Well, looks like everyone is on pins and needles waiting for Garmadon's next attack!" The female reporter then said as a map of the Ninjago city was shown and a voice shouted "ATTACK FORECAST!"

The male reporter smiled and began talking once again, "Our experts predict a 95% chance of a Garmadon attack today!" He'd then point to the little screen-like square that showed Garmadon's face and a number of arrows that pointed towards the Ninjago city. The camera is quickly moved towards the female reporter "Yikes! Ninjago, you better stay inside!"

"You better stay right there! Don't you dare come out! At least until our Secret Ninja Force get in!" A quick shot of the ninjas in their mechs is shown, ready to save the day!

"Thank goodness for those ninjas!" The female reporter smiled and placed a hand over her chest.

"But who are these secret ninjas Robin?" The male reporter asked his co-worker as a shot of the 6 ninjas was shown, ready for another battle to save Ninjago!

"We have so many questions!"

"BURNING QUESTIONS!" A voice boomed as a texted appeared on the screen, twirling and spinning around.