CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS (For future chapter)

(I have this HUGE chapter in mind that I had planned and mapped out. It might take sometime, so bear with me for that-) 

(But for now, here's some of the characters' descriptions since it'll be a huge chapter with everyone involved :>) 

~*~*~

(Y/n) (L/n)

The Destined Traveler from another world that had fallen into this fantastical land. With nothing in their hands but the fate of the world, will they be able to fulfill the prophecy directed to them and free the land of its shackles? Or will they fail, and proceed to turn the land into nothing but a descending madness?

Laffen Gas

One of the most powerful and influential royal guards, with a daunting and eerie mask on his face every time that displays little to no emotion. Everyone far across the land knows and fears his name. Swift, honored and full of dignity, his naval sword shall pierce through your words... and perhaps your heart too.

Tbh Honest

Partner to the infamous and feared Laffen Gas. Although he was much more laidback and had jesting banter and quips, it was a wonder on how he managed to end up as a close companion to the respected man. Yet don't be fooled, for his skills shall not be underestimated. Perhaps he might have a few tricks up his sleeves for an extra surprise. Thus, keep an eye out for him. Perhaps he might just shoot through you when you least suspect it.

Woolfster

A clever rogue living in the depths of the unexplored forests. Aware that he and his peers are nothing more than some characters to you, thus devoting his entire life to research about your prophecy. Had a rather dark and harsh past, preferring not to disclose any information, yet seems to have a good time making jokes about it. Was it his way of coping? No one would ever know. Well, perhaps other than Dino, his friend and brother figure that lives with him.

Dinosaur.exe

A skilled rogue with vast knowledge on survival. An adept and talented cutlass wielder, he protects and defends him and Woolf from the dangers that lurk in the dark corners of the land. Seems aloof and distant, with dry jokes to add to his unapproachable and standoffish personality. But really, he cares, he's just unsure of how to show it.

Nadwe

A young mage that had the ability to wield frost and ice on his fingertips, if only for a small amount. Thus, his adoptive father had gifted him a blaster for his birthday last year, with hopes he'll use it wisely to help people and improve his ice magic skills. Well, add mischief to the addition of things he did with the blaster, and gatekeeping his village from travelers and visitors from visiting. But, oh well! He was simply trying to protect the people in the village, after all. Perhaps that was exceptional.

Muffin Juice

A young scout who runs around the village doing mischief and what not. A brother to Nadwe, and performs daily acts of chaos alongside him. Although Nadwe condoned most of his mischief, he disagrees with him stealing stuff from people. But did Muffin ever listen? No, he never does. Nadwe should just stop entirely from trying to convince him to stop stealing. If he never listened to his parents, what made him think that he'll listen to his brother in crime?

FatMemeGod

The healer of the village he resides in. He never thought that he'd settle down with a family so soon in his life, but he wasn't complaining. A lovely wife, two lively boys and a fulfilling job, he seems content with his happy life in the village.

Blaza Plays

A low ranking Ranger, most often known for his luck in things. He's tall and charming, and not a wonder that many fawned over him. Though, it seems like the seniors and upper ranks of the Rangers were not really pleased with his laidback and loud personality. Mediocre with one weapon, and hence he uses and masters two kinds of weapons.

Socksfor1

Another low ranking Ranger, most often known for his charismatic personality. He seems confident and prideful with the things he does, but oftentimes fails to do something so simple. And really, it was just him hiding his insecurities and fear of not being enough as what people expected. He's trying his best, so don't put him down for it.

Joocie

And yet another low ranking Ranger, most often known for his soft and soothing voice. Yet don't be fooled. His voice might be kind and tranquil, but his personality and words sure aren't. He seems formal and polite at a first glance, but once his duties were off he might just shout and scream as much as the other two in his team.

Oofistooshort

A talented and skilled young bard, who can play any type of tunes you wish. Would you like something soothing and relaxing? Or would you like a cheery tune to lift your spirits up? Or perhaps an eerie and unsettling tune is what you need to scare the skin off of you. Ha-ha! He's kidding, of course. He preferred you to keep your skin on. He's rather humble and timid compared to the rest of the performers, but he still shines like the others do.

Ally

A dancer who's dances would hypnotize you to a wondrous adventure. Correction, a wandering dancer who never stayed in one place for too long. Well, except this one time. Every village she left had always been destroyed by a calamity not long after she departed. Was it her luck? Is she really the symbol of tragedies? Or was she simply avoiding the calamity that had come to tell her through a vision? Well, no matter. Let's forget everything you've just heard and seen for now. Care for a dance?

Oompaville

A boisterous skald who has many tales up his sleeve to tell. Either it's fiction or reality, you'd never know. The lines to it in his words were a slur and blur. Perhaps he really was gifted with the talent of storytelling, being able to charm and lure people into listening to his stories just for a bit more... and give a few extra gold coins for the Performers.

TBVG

An intelligent, bright and talented mechanic and alchemist, working almost all the year around in his bunker. He rarely gets out for fresh air, and the simplest things like sunlight and grass seem foreign to him as he's buried under his research. He'd expect people to know the most complicated calculations rather than how it feels to be out and living on the surface. But hey, he still goes out with the urges and compromises from Oof, so perhaps he'll live just a bit longer even if he lacks sunlight and vitamin D. 

~*~*~

(That is all. Thank you <3) 

Words count: 1151 words