Case

"I will take revenge, until he give up "

Morning 8am........
Taehyung and Hoseok came to Jimin's place for picking him up. Jimin came out from his home and got inside the car.
"Good morning, beautiful!" Taehyung said playfully and winked at Jimin.
"Aii..haha good morning, Tae, Hoshii."
"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Hoshii asked to Jimin.
"Yeah..I slept."
"That's great. Let's go then."
Jimin didn't want to say anything about yesterday. As they r already in tensed about this case.
.....................................
After 1hr they all reached at Daegu. They stopped their car in front of Mr. Hanseok's house.
"Here it is.."
"Let's go, Hoshii prepared your camera!" Jimin said while looking at Hoseok.
"Yeah I prepared everything."
"Okay let's do it."
They all got down from the car and rang the bell and was waiting. A mid age lady opened the door after 5mins.
"Who?"
"Hello,Mrs. Limhan we r detectives from Seoul Detective Agency." Taehyung said and they showed their I'd card .
"What..what do you want!"
"Nothing we just want to know about Mr. Hanseok."
"He...he is not here..he is is.."
"He is dead ..we know. "
"We came here to help you, please let us in." Jimin said politely.
Mrs. Limhan let them entered to her house.
"Please sit." Taehyung said while looking at Mrs. Limhan.
"What..what do you want to know!"
"Tell us about Mr. Hanseok."
"Why..he is dead now..what will you do about his information."
"Mrs. We need this information. We r promising you nothing will be happened to you and you your daughter. Just help us with the information." Jimin said and looked at Hoseok. Hoseok nodded and turned on the recorder.
"So tell us,what was his job what he used to do?"
Mrs. Limhan was looking at Jimin and Taehyung with fear eyes. She then bring out the knife from behind. And stood up promptly.
"Hey, Mrs limhan.." Tae screamed as the lady was holding the knife in from of Jimin.
"Mrs.. Limhan calm down,stop."
"No.get out get out you all."
In that time Hoseok held Mrs. Limhan's hands from behind and made the knife fall on the ground.
"Leave...leave me."
"Relax Mrs.Limhan why you r scaring us!"
"We just came here for the information. Mrs.. please calm down,we r not gonna hurt you.We r here to help you." Jimin said and was trying to handle the situation. Mrs.limhan sat down and started crying hard."I don't know...I don't know why he was like this." Mrs limhan said while crying.
"How was he?" Tae asked with a calm voice.
"Tell us Mrs. Limhan don't be afraid." Jimin said while looking at her.
"He...he was ..was a ki.. kidnapper. He used sell all the pe... people to another country. He..he was a ev..evil"
"How did get to know this Mrs. Limhan! Did he tell you about this?"
"No..Noh one day I heard his conversation with someone."
"What was the conversation!" Tae asked.
"I..I was about to sleep...with my daughter. But..but I accidentally heard his conversation. He ..he was talking with someone in another room. I heard him saying,, kidnapped all of them,no one should be saved. Before the sunrise we need to send them there. I..I heard this..and from that I got I got scared. I didn't want to live with him. I was scared thinking that he will sell us also. I..I ... ~sobbing~"
"It's it's ok..Mrs.Han we r really sorry for this happened with you." Jimin said and was consoling her.
"Don't call me with that name. My name is only Limjun now..not han.."
"Ok ok..Mrs.Limjun."
"But..I'm happy I'm happy that he died.. whoever killed him I want to thank him or her. Cause he was he was about to sell my daughter also."
Jimin , Tae and Hoseok became shocked hearing this from her.
"What! How did you know this? Hoseok asked.
"I went to Seoul one month ago while following him. I went his apartment secretly and I saw..I saw my daughter's name in that list also.."Mrs Limjun said and started sobbing again.
They all shared silence moment for a while.
.....................

Evening 6pm......at Narnia
"Here you r done madam."
"Owh..thanks..oh my God it's so beautiful."
"My pleasure you liked it."
"Thank you so much.. Jungguk" The girl said and winked at Jungkook who came to draw a tattoo on her hands. Jungguk smiled at her.
"It's ok.." Jungguk said and was about to go for prepare the bill but the girl held his hand.
"You know this is illegal to be that much hot." The girl said while looking at Jungkook.
"Really! I wonder why you came here ..for tattoo or for something else."
"Ummm..what do think about me..am I looking good in this dress!"
"Yeah..good.."
"Then let's play some games." The girl said almost grabbing Jungkook's neck.
Jungkook held her waist and was about to pull her but his phone was ringing in that time.
"Keep that baby.. don't pick up."
"Wait a min,it's from my friend." Jungkook said and picked up Namjoon's call.
"Hello!"
"Where r you!"
"Why ,,you always called at wrong time."
"Stop fucking and see the live news."
"Why.."
"See the news." Namjoon said and cut the call.
"Aishhh..what is it now!" Jungkook groaned and looked at his phone.
"I'm sorry Madam,, please pay the bill and go I'm kinda busy now."
"What the hell..huh.." the girl said with a angry voice and paid the bill then left the shop.
Jungkook promptly opened the TV and the live news was playing.
'Live from Daegu.. Mrs. Limhan revealed about her husband Mr. Hanseok. Who was a kidnapper.'

Jungkook saw the headline and was laughing.
"Heh.. welcome Mrs. Limhan."
In that time Namjoon was calling him again and Jungkook picked up the call.
"Did you kill him!"
"Yeah."
"But here it's showing only one..where is the other one..you said you killed two."
"You will get to know soon. Wait for the police and detectives for searching another dead body."
"And what about your revenge,you took revenge from Jimin! I'm saying you don't do this."
"Yeah I took...but it was so easy."
"You took! What the.. Jungkook."
"Lol..It was not a revenge at all..in fact I don't why I saved him"
"You save whom?"
"Nothing...but I want to take revenge again and again. Untill he give up on my case."
"Jungkook no.. please."
"Good night don't call me at the wrong time. Bye." Jungkook said and cut the call.

" Jungkook said and cut the call

See you in next part ☺️