Ready!

"No one knows..."

Morning 10am..at Seoul Detective Agency..

Every detectives and police were present at the meeting. Min Yoongi entered the room and everyone greeted him.
"So I called a meeting today cause we have to take some steps ahead. As you all know about the incident and also we all know who is the murderer. It's quite difficult to catch that mafia. But we have to work on it. I have informed in every police station at Seoul. And we also hired many news reporters. They will go in every single place that looks suspicious. And you all ,you have to keep your eyes open. And we send the Drones at different places."
" Sir,,I think we should collect more information about Jungkook. It's something like we r not getting much information." Tae said with a serious voice.
"Yeah I understand,we need his background information."
"But sir it's really difficult to collect his information..cause we really don't know where is he from and where he lives." Another detective said.
"Nothing is impossible if you do that with concern. We have to work together on it."
"That's right,we have to work hard." Jimin said and everyone nodded with him.
"Okay then ..keep going and inform if you find anything."
"Okay sir." Everyone said amd again greeted.
..................
Afternoon 4pm.....
"Jimin are you ready for tomorrow night!"
"Yeah but I'm nervous tho."
"Don't be..you will dance well I know."
"Oh .. congratulations Jimin. I saw the billboard today." Hoseok said and shook his hand with Jimin.
"Thanks,Hoshii."
"We all will come then." Another detective member said and was smiling.
"Yeah we all go to see jimin's dance." Tae said with a excited voice.
Jimin couldn't help but smiling with them.
.............
Night...10:30pm...
Jungkook was drawing tattoo on a girl's neck. She was repeatedly looking at Jungkook.
"What's your name!"
"Jungguk"
"Oh..nice name."
Jungguk didn't say anything as he was in hurry for something.
"Here ,you r done!"
"Owh thanks..do I have to pay or you need something else instead of money!" The girl said almost winking at Jungkook.
"Sorry?"
"Oh come on don't say that you didn't understand. I saw you that at Roister Restaurant. You were fucking someone there right!"
"You don't have to pay money.. just go from here..I'm in hurry."
"Why so hurry. Did you already make an appointment with someone else!"
"Stop your nonsense and go.. otherwise you will never be able to get out from here again."
"I will be glad if I can stay with you."
Jungkook sighed and tighten his fists.
"Fine then..come with me." Jungkook said held the girls hand forcefully.
"Are you talking me at your bedroom!"
"More beautiful than that" Jungkook said and was smirking. He then opened the basement door and dragged her with him at the basement.
"What is this..why so darkness here!"
"Told you not to bargaining with me. Now stay here for a night okay!" Jungkook said and tied her hands and legs.
"Hey hey leave me,,I didn't mean that..hey where r you going wait please "
Jungkook came out from the basement and locked the door.
"No one knows what's the meaning of Narnia" Jungkook said while smirking.
.................
Jimin was tired and was excited also as he will gonna dance tomorrow. It's his first stage dance. He wanted to be a dancer from childhood. But he also became interested in detective also. So he decided to keep balance in both passion.
"Should I practice something!"
"Or should I go there and then practice there!"
"No.no..i will practice here. Tomorrow I'm gonna practice whole day." Jimin said to himself and then crawled into bed as he was tired enough. In that time Tae was calling him.
"Jimina,,are you ready for tomorrow!"
"Aishhh..how many times you have asked me this!"
"Cause I'm also excited."
"Yeah I'm ready. I will be practicing tomorrow."
"Ok all the best,, good night"
"Good night." Jimin cut the call and fell asleep while smiling excitedly.