That Dancer

"Mesmerized;as if I saw an angel"

"Thank you,Mrs. Lim for your kind information." Jimin said and greeted her.
"It's ok"
"Can you help us one more information please! Can you tell us with whom Mr.Hanseok was linked for doing this business!" Tae said .
"I don't know properly,but yes they r not from our country I can say that."
"Ohhh..okay then thanks again"
"Please call us if you need any kinds of help..we will help you." Jimin said and smiled.
"Okay thanks."
Jimin,Tae and Hoseok left Daegu and was heading for Seoul.
.............................
Jimin was quite in whole time in the car. He was feeling hurt after listening to Mrs. Lim.
"How can a father do that!" Jimin said quitely under his breath. Tae looked at him and kept his hand on Jimin's.
"Jimin,it's ok.. don't worry we will find others very soon."
"Yeah..but we still don't know them."
"Don't worry."
"Yeah.."
"Ok let's go I will make your mood good."
"Where guys!" Hoseok said from behind.
"The masquerade night club. I heard that night club is really nice and cool."
"No guys,we two go,I wan to go home." Jimin said while looking at Taehyung.
"No no..we all r going. You just keep quiet." Tae said and made Jimin stop.
........,.............
Evening 7 pm.....
Jungkook was feeling bored as he was sitting on his chair and was scrolling his phone.
"Aishhh..I should have catch someone and torture them..but now I'm getting bored." Jungkook groaned loudly.
Jungkook then stood up and went upstairs for getting ready.
"Okay coming." Jungkook said while looking at the message on his phone as it was from 'The masquerade night club' well Jungkook is the member of most of the rich and coolest night club's of South Korea.
....................
Night 8pm...at 'The masquerade night club.......
Jimin,Tae and Hoseok reached at the club and went inside it. The club was like a king's place and like a gorgeous place ever.
"Wah..I never saw this much gorgeous night club before." Jimin said while looking around.
"Excuse me ,sir."
"Oh yes." They all said as a lady stopped them in the middle. She was also wearing a masquerade.
"Do you want to become a member of this night club."
"Oh no no,we r here for hanging out." Hoseok said while smiling.
"Okay then,here is your masquerade. Please wear them."
"Is it necessary here!" Taehyung asked curiously.
"Um yes sir..it's necessary."
"Oh okay no problem." Jimin said and took the masquerade and they all wore it.
After 15mins Jungkook also arrived at the night club and went inside it.
"Hello,Mrs." Jungkook greeted the lady as the lady handed over the masquerade to Jungkook. Only the night club's members masquerade were uniq from other people.
"Thanks." Jungkook said and wore it. Then headed for the bar side area.
.........
Jimin , Tae and Hoseok was sitting on a corner side table and was drinking wine and soju.
"I'm feeling better now." Jimin said while drinking.
"See I told you." Tae also said while drinking.
"Yaah,,Jimin we will feel more good if dance for us." Hoseok said in a faint voice as he was drunk already.
"Aishh..no no"
"Yes..yes you remember you also made me singing that day in front of everyone now it's your time go go now.show your dance skill."
"Yeah jimina ,he is right. Go please" Tae said while looking at Jimin with puppy eyes.
"Yaa you all..I'm not gonna dance here. You all understood."
"No we didn't you have to go otherwise I will scream your name here." Hoseok said and was about to scream but Jimin held his mouth and made him stop.
"Okay okay fine..I'm going." Jimin said and stood up.
The dance floor was looking so gorgeous and some girls and boys were dancing there. Jimin went towards the stage and then requested for a song to the DJ who was under the music changing duty.
..Lights changed...the atmosphere became so soft and nice... The music started and everyone was cheering for the music and then the light fall on Jimin who was standing in the middle of the stage. Everyone including Jungkook was looking at him. Jungkook was drinking wine and was looking at Jimin. But he didn't knew that it was detective Jimin under the masquerade.
"Who is he!" Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
The music: