Propose

"You call it madness,I call it love!"

He was fucking capturing everything!" Jungkook said in a serious voice.
"See I told you." Namjoon said .
Jungkook bring out his gun immediately and held it on the stranger's forehead.
"Will you tell us who the hell are you or should I kill you?" Jungkook said with a serious voice.
"No..no pl.. please I'm telling you he truth."
"It's not the truth Mr. Kim.."
"I'm just a no . normal person please let me go!"
"Ok then die,,," Jungkook said and acted like he will pull the trigger.
"No no ..wait wait.. please.."
Both Namjoon and Jungkook smirked at the stranger.
"Who sent you here?"
"I..I don't know him..he ..he was all black. I..I mean wearing black. He told me to keep eyes on the Roister restaurant and specially on the owner of the restaurant. He..he gave me one lac won.Thats why I was doing these all."
"You gave him all the informations?" Namjoon asked.
"No..no no..I didn't.. I couldn't find anything properly. How can I gave him.."
"Give us his number " Jungkook said still holding the gun.
"Nu.. number?"
"Yes!"
"It's on my phone."
Jungkook was searching for the phone
in his pocket and finally he got it.
"You..you can keep it.but please let me go."
"What should we do hyung!"
"Hm..I don't believe in him."
Jungkook looked at the stranger and kept his hand on his shoulder.
"Aii..Mr. Kim .. I'm letting you go but never think that I'm leaving you alone. Cause I will be following you everytime. Even if I can't,my men will follow your moves 24 hours. So don't you dare to do this again!"
"N .nno.no I will not do this again..ever in my life..I ..I promise."
Jungkook looked at Namjoon and then opened the ropes from his hands and legs.
"Leave."
The stranger immediately left Jungkook's house. Before he went inside the texi he looked at the house blankly and gulped then left the place at once.
..................
"His phone is dead..give it on charge."
"You take this hyung. And send me the number also. I have to go now."
"Where are you going!"
"I have some important work."
"Jungkook!"
Jungkook looked at Namjoon before leaving the basement.
"Always be careful."
"You too hyung." Jungkook said and smiled at Namjoon.
.......................
Evening 6pm.....At the Seoul Detective Agency..
"Guys you wanna join with me to the dinner?" Hoseok asked while looking at both Jimin and Taehyung.
"Yes..that's good. We didn't spend time together for so long!"
"I'm fine..I don't want to join."
"Hu? Why what happened to you now?" Hosek asked but Tae didn't respond.
"Tae .. what happened let's go ..we didn't spend time together for so long!"
"Oh you care about us? I didn't know that."
"What? What do mean!"
"Nothing you both can go." Tae said and was about to leave but Jimin stopped him.
"Wait.. Taehyung what happened..why you are behaving like this!"
"I'm all ok..you r the one who became a stranger."
"Me?"
"I think so."
"Tae.. please.. please tell me what is bothering you! Why you r like this. "
"You r bothering me. Cause you have changed suddenly. Even though you started lying to me."
"I..I..lied to you?"
"Yes.. Park Jimin.. what did you think..I will not notice anything! Jimin your and my family know each other for ages. And you said you were going to meet with your cousin that night! Which cousin Jimin? And whole night you didn't even call me?"
"Ok.. Tae..I know but I'm sorry for that day..I was about to tell you but I didn't get the right moment. And you were also behaving strange to me that's why I ..
"I was behaving strange! Seriously Jimin...?"
"No..I meant to say you were so busy these days and I was looking for a chance but I couldn't get it.."
"You know what Jimin..let's not talk anymore. You stay as you want. I will not bother you anymore." Tae said and left the room.
"No ..tae wait tae..." Jimin promptly took his phone and was going after Taehyung.
"What's wrong with these two?" Hoseok said under his breath.
......
Tae was walking fast towards his car.
"Tae please wait..I'm sorry..let's talk.. please."
Tae didn't respond and looked at Jimin. He got inside his car and started the engine.

In that time Jungkook stopped his car in front of the agancy. He bought a lot of roses for Jimin. His heart was beating fast as he decided to propose Jimin today. He booked a hotel room for both of them. Jungkook looked at the agency and got down from the car.
He was about to call Jimin but suddenly his gaze fell on Jimin who was running along with a white car.
"Jimin!" Jungkook said under his breath and frowned his eyebrows.
....
"Tae tae please listen to me." Jimin was running with the car while knocking at the car's window.
"Tae..tae.. please stop the car Tae!"
"Taehyung..Taeee ..ahhhh" Jimin groaned loudly as he twisted his toes while running fast and fell on the ground. But Tae didn't stop his car ,he just left the place.
"Jimiiinnn!" Jungkook said loudly as he was noticing everything from behind. He was running towards Jimin.
"Jimiin...Jimin.. what's all this!"
Jimin was breathing fast and looked at Jungkook.
"Jungguk!"
"Jimin what was that.. are you mad..why you were running with a car!"
"I..I was not.."
"You were I have seen everything. You hurted yourself.. didn't you... show me now!" Jungkook said and touched Jimin's toes.
"Ahhh.."
"See?"
"It's hurting don't.. don't touch."
Jungkook carried Jimin like bridal style and was taking him inside the car.
"Jungguk!"
"Shhhh..let me do my work." Jungkook said with a deep voice and went inside the car.

See you in next part 💜