A night and the sounds of rain.

"Keep your eyes on mine
Cause hey boy,you know my feeling right!"

(Use headphones 🎧)😌

Warning smut writings 🔞

"Only Good night?" Jungkook said in a deep voice and Jimin could feel shivered in his body.
"Wh..what or else you want!"
"You!"
Jungguk said and held Jimin's waist tightly. Jimin could hear his heart beat getting faster and faster.
"Gguk!"
Jungkook's hand reached on Jimin's lips and was looking at those soft lips while touching it.
"Sinfully beautiful..."
"Jungguk..." Jimin's breath gasped hearing Jungkook's words. Jimin held Jungkook's collar and Jungkook finally crashed their lips together. The kiss was hot but passionate. Wanting each other so badly,wants to be each others for forever. They were playing with their tongues and teeths. Jungkook bite Jimin's bottom lips and Jimin let out a moan.
"Your moan is like music to my ear which I want to hear everyday baby.!"Jungkook said in between the kiss. Jimin smiled and tighten his grip on Jungkook's hair. The kiss was quite longer and when they broke the kiss they were out of breath.
"Wh.. what are you doing to me!" Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.
"Same question sweet heart!" Jungkook said and again crashed their lips together.
"I..ahh"
"I wan.. want you Jungguk." Jimin said in between the kiss and Jungkook looked at him.
"You want me?"
"Ye..yeah yes."
"Are you sure baby." Jungkook said in Jimin's ear.
"Yess yes I'm please.."
Jungkook smirked at Jimin.
"Then I'm yours." Jungkook said and promptly started sucking on Jimin's neck.
"Ahhh.." Jimin moaned loudly as he was no ready for the action.
Jungkook was sucking and biting in every place of Jimin's neck.
"I love your scent." Jungkook said while sucking.
"I love yours." Jimin said and tightened his grips on Jungkook's back . Jungkook put his hands under Jimin's shirt and at one point he threw the shirt.
"Beautiful." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin's body,thin waist.
Jimin helped Jungkook to take out his shirt. Jimin's breath gasped looking at Jungkook's big arms, muscles and those tattoos. He couldn't himself but staring at Jungkook's body repeatedly.
"Take off your pants." Jimin said desperately. A smirk formed on Jungkook's face. He then opened his pants and boxer.
Jimin let out a moan watching Jungkook's hard member.
"It's ...it's so big." Jimin said and touched Jungkook's cock.
"Ahhh.. Jimin" Jungkook moaned softly.
"Take it ..."
Jimin looked at Jungkook and then bend down to take Jungkook's cock in his mouth.
"Aghhhh...ohh Jimin."Jungkook held Jimin's hair tightly.
"Mhhh~~" Jimin moaned while eating out Jungkook's cock.
"Baby...you r doing great.ahhh"
Jimin was sucking Jungkook's cock so passionately that Jungkook was going crazy.
"Ahhh Jimin..I..I'm close."
"Come.."
Jungkook tightened his grip on Jimin's hair and came hard in Jimin's mouth.
Jimin swallowed all the pre cums and licked his lips. Jungkook held Jimin's chin abd kissed him hard.
Jungkook laid Jimin on the bed and climbed on top of him.
"You r such an horny."
"May b for you!" Jimin said and winked. Jungkook held Jimin's waist and started licking on his nipples. Jimin let out another loud moan.
Jungkook took off Jimin's pant and threw it also.
"Those jibooty. I can worship of these jibootys." Jungkook said and held Jimin's butt tightly and kissed on it.
"Ahhh..Jung."
"Be in this doggy style position..I'm gonna prep you."
Jungkook put his one finger into jimin's entrance.
"Ahhh.."
He then put his another finger and started scissoring Jimin.
"Owhh..gguk..aghhh..sl..slow"
"It's just my fingers baby... relax!"
"I'm gonna cum . please put you dick.."
"See ..I can fuck you with my fingers also!"
"Ahh...ahhh .. please.."
Jungkook finally stopped scissoring Jimin and took the condoms from the drawer and wore it promptly.
"I'm gonna fuck you hard. Will you able to take it!"
"Yess..yes I can.. please fuck me harder..and harder."
Jungkook liked the way Jimin was getting desperate.
"Ahhhhhhh......" Jimin moaned loudly as he could feel Jungkook's big cock inside him.
"It's..too big"
"Are you ok..Tell me when to move okay!"
"Ju.. just move move.."
Jungkook started moving slowly while holding Jimin's waist.
"Aghhh.. fast.. Jungguk.."
"So desperate huu.." Jungkook teased Jimin and started thrusting inside him faster.
'ah..ah..ah..ahh..ahhh..aghh..aa"
Jimin was moaning messy.
"You are so fucking tight."
Ahggh..gguk..I..I will cum."
"Hold it...for me.. let's cum together."
"Ahh..ahghhh.."
"Ahh.jimin.. I'm close." Jungkook said while thrusting fast.
"Come.. come fast!"
"Aaaaaahhhh...." Jimin let out a loud moan as he came hard .
"Look.. how beautiful..my cum is dripping from your pretty hole." Jungkook said and started kissing Jimin.
"It's not finish yet baby!" Jungkook said in between the kiss.
They both know how they will spend the whole night. The night was special. It was pouring outside.They both could only hear each others moan and heart beats along with the rain drops. They took one big step that night to finalize their love relationship.

 They took one big step that night to finalize their love relationship

See you in next part 💜