Jungguk and Jungguk!

"I just want a friend."

Jungkook stood up and left the night club immediately. His blood was boiling as he got to know the dancer is detective Jimin. Jungkook got inside his car and headed for his home.
......
Everyone was praising Jimin and was shaking hands. Tae and Hoseok was eating when Jimin was talking with others. Jimin then went inside the manager's room for saying thanks again.
"May I come in!"
"Oh yes please come."
"Hi,Mr. Yoon thanks again.."
"For what..Mr.park?"
"For everything you did..you posted my dance on billboard and invited me here, even though you didn't know my name!"
"No no it's ok..we just arranged the show didn't done anything else actually."
"Umm..what!"
"Yeah.. actually it was someone else who noticed your brilliant dancing and said to me to invite you and post your dance on the billboard."
"It..it was not you!"
"No..I didn't get chance to say this you before. I was about to come to you for saying this."
"Then..who was the person!"
"He is our one of the club member. His name is Seok Jungguk. He noticed you at first."
"Jungguk!"
"Yeah."
"Why I'm feeling that I have heard this name before."
"Haha really!"
"Yeah.. anyway..thanks for the information."
"It's ok Mr. Park and you danced really well."
"Thanks." Jimin said and greeted the manager and then left the room.

"Jungguk! Where I heard it!" Jimin said while walking towards his friends.
.....
"Aiiiii"
~~sound of breaking glasses~
"Why why it was him!" Jungkook screamed while breathing fast.
"I hate ittt.." Jungkook groaned loudly and took out his gun from back. He shooted on the big mirror in front of him.
~in the basement~
The girl who was inside the basement flinched badly listening to the gun sound. She untied her hands somehow with the help of bled which was on the ground. She was trying to untied her legs. So badly she wanted to escape from this place. After untied her legs she ran towards the door and was knocking the door loudly.
"Please open the door help."
Jungkook looked at the door with his red eyes. The gun was still in his hand. Jungkook approached towards the door and unlocked it.
"Pl..aaa..no no please let me go I ..I beg"
Jungkook was only looking at her didn't say anything yet. The girl came out from the basement and was slowly approaching towards the main door.
"I I.. promise I will not say anything about you again..I will not ot flirt again."
"Just shut your mouth and go." Jungkook said and fixed the gun towards the girl's direction.
"Yeah yeah I'm going." The girl promptly opened the door and left the Narnia.
~~~💥~~
Jungkook again shoot and bullet hit the window.
"I..I just wanted a friend. But I was wrong. He was the wrong person." Jungkook said with a angry voice.
Jungkook has no friends except namjoon who was more like his hyung.He was all alone from his high school. So making friends was always a interesting and curious things to Jungkook.

..........
"Jimin what happened why you r so silent!" Tae said while driving.
"Tae,where I heard Seok Jungguk name!"
"Jungguk!"
"Yeah.."
"Isn't he the one whom r you talking about that day while returning from Roister Restaurant."
"Uu..yeah omg yes..thanks tae..how can I even forgot" Jimin said.
"But why ..?"
"He is the one who posted my dancing on the Billboard."
"What!"
"Yeah..the manager said it."
"But why! He knows you already or he really got mesmerized by your dance!"
"I don't know tae..I will talk to him or his friend tomorrow."
"Yeah you should actually."
"Umm..yeah. but let's go home now I'm really tired."
"Yeah.. that's whre I'm driving you."
......................
.... Morning..9am....
Jimin woke up and took his breakfast. He was getting ready as he has to go somewhere else again before the agancy.
"I couldn't go that day. But I will go today and find out who was the person." Jimin said while looking into the mirror and was getting ready. Jimin came outside and got inside his car and was heading for the car shop.

After 35min Jimin finally reached at the car shop. He went inside the car shop.
"Good morning sir.."
"Good morning."
"Which brand's car you want to see sir!"
"Oh..no no actually I came here for something else. Actually I need an information."
"Information! about what ,sir?"
"About a car and it's owner."
"Please go there. Our manger is sitting there."
Jimin went towards the bill pay area.
"Hello!"
"Hello! How can I help you sir."
Jimin took out his phone from he pocket.
"Can you tell me about this car and its owner name."
The manager looked at the car's number.
"It's a BMW. Black model. Wait a min."
"Okay."
........
"Yeah it's from our shop. And ..but wait why you want to know his name sir.. actually we don't give our customers information to everyone."
"I need this. Cause I'm a detective and I need information about this car."
"Owh..hmm..ok his name is Seok Jungguk. He bought this car in 2021." The manager said promptly as he got tensed got to know about detective standing at his shop.
"What.."
"Yeah sir.. Seok Jungguk his name,see."
"Ju.. Jungguk!" Jimin said while looking at the screen.
"Okay thanks for helping." Jimin said and left the shop.

"Jungguk and again Jungguk!" Jimin said under his breath and went inside his car.

See you in next part ☺️