FNAF Theory

Third POV:

Y/N joined the server as they started their stream. The only others on were Liger and Joey. They talked in the game chat for a while before they decided to vc.

“Hey Joey, hi Liger!” Y/N greeted. They talked for a bit longer until Y/N got a £20 donation.

“What are your opinions on
FNAF Security Security Breach?”

The robotic voice asked. Y/N's microphone picked it up and Liger took a minute to think. “It's an okay game I guess.” He responded.

Your POV:

I decided to respond as well, “I personally love FNAF, just all games in general!” (sorry if you don't, it's just a part of this chapter)

Half way through the stream we decided to play FNAF 1. Each time we died, someone else would play a night and the others would watch. Joey was going first. He managed to survive for a couple of hours but he heard a noise and got distracted, leading him to getting jumpscared by Chica on the first night. “Ugh, c'mon!” Joey complained in frustration.

It was Liger's turn and he lasted two full nights and died at 2AM on night two. Once it was my turn I did my method and lasted three nights and died half way through night four. After playing for a bit we all decided to ranks each game. We let my chat decide who had the best list and they ended up agreeing with Liger.

On stream we decided to watch some good old Game Theory.

We ended up watching three videos; DID REDDIT JUST SOLVE FNAF

FNAF, GOLDEN FREDDY NEVER EXISTED

FNAF, AFTON'S LAST STAND

Karl joined the voice call just as Joey left the call. “Hey Karl, we just finished watching a Game Theory FNAF video.” I informed him. He hummed in acknowledgement.

“So how about we try and build a pizzaria on the Twats SMP?” Liger suggested. My eyes light up in excitement.

“That's a good idea Liger. Okay, I think we should make people pay in iron ingots for food and if they want to have a party there they have to pay us diamonds. Karl, would you like to join us?” I heard him hum yet again and I smiled. We started asking the chat questions. “Okay, should we base it on one of the FNAF pizzarias, if so what one?” I asked while turning to read my chat.

Chat-

KiplyMyLove12: Base it on FNAF 2

User1111: Can we listen to some FNAF songs, maybe a TryHardNinja song? (GO LISTEN TO TRYHARDNINJA, HE MAKES GOOD MUSIC!!)

BionicsLeftEyelash: Maybe Pizzaria Simulator?

DanielleShinee3: Watch one of MatPats Animal Crossing theory's

ChonkyChungus: Can we just talk about how cute Liger, Karl and Y/N are?

BionicsLeftEyelash: Maybe FNAF 2?

Y/U/Nbiggestsimp: @ ChonkyChungus They are so sweet😭❤️

NuttelaJarOffical: Nuttela>>> (Idk how to spell it, I've never had it)

CassidyFr3ddyGolden: FNAF1!!!!!!!!

-

----------------

After a while we settled on the FNAF 2 location. We spent a couple of hours figuring out what blocks we'd need and how big we wanted it to be. We decided to flatten out a mountain area. We held a little sale on the server for people to take the stuff we got from mining the entire mountain. We had to do it often as our inventories got filled very quickly. “Okay chat, while we wait for Scott and Joey to arrive, who would you like to see join the Twats SMP?”

Chat-

User272737: SCOTT AND JOEY!

KiplyMyLove12: Awh, y'all are so kind fr < 3

KinderBinder: Add DanTDM

SpookySkeleton: Oooo maybe add Lizzie

KiplyMyLove12: Add Bionic

BionicsLeftEyelash: BIG BOY BIONIC

WalterWhite: Hi

User009: I guess you're not so bad..

MrJiggle: Eystreem

LanaLady: Maybe a less popular Mcyt who deserves to be noticed more?

LigerIsCoolStan: do a random wheel of YouTubers and add who it lands on

RachelGreen: When is your next Roblox video?

Daisyflower: Hello

---------------------

We spent a while talking to my chat as we went on a quest to get the required blocks. I got a couple of donations and after a couple of more hours we decided to call it a day.

I ended the stream and left the call. “Great, now I'm back in my FNAF phase.” I giggled while getting off my gaming chair. After a while I took a picture for my Twitter. It was a picture of my ring collection. (It's rings of your favourite animal or your pet)

After a while I got a DM on Instagram from Y/F/N. We ended up having a sleep call.

--------
Well that's the end of that chapter. Sorry it wasn't that much but I'm very tired. I've had a very stressful day so please forgive me. I'll make the next chapter a bit longer to make up for it. :)

-C